• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. I fucking love it. 

Get him the fuck out of here      

I dont even care about the money. Beasley was a cancer before he arrived in Nashville and showed little effort through 7 games. Fuck him.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I think Correa may have been a malcontent.  But yeah it's sort of on them for not playing him more and keeping Landry and Clowney fresh.

I think Correa was a Pees guy. It’s not like Beasley was even taking snaps away from him really. Think Vrabel and Bowen just didn’t care much for him or don’t think he’s smart enough to do what they want him to.

Edited by Thrill

I’m going to guess based on the body language I saw on Sunday and the reports about beasley that he was affecting the locker room. Guys like him and Wilson getting paid millions to be complete bums has to piss off younger players or even guys like Jayon or Jonnu who are making mid round rookie contract money. This plus the “do your job” Patriots mantra resulted in these 3 cuts. And I think it’s addition by subtraction combined with improved team morale hopefully.

27 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Holy shit. I fucking love it. 

And he can take that shitty attitude with him. Pure crap is all we got after paying him millions. What a slacker.