Vote on Rolltide

abenjami

Should Rolltide Stop Posting?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rolltide Stop Posting

53 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Could care less what cars you own or where you get your nails done but I do care about you being a hateful asshole who calls someone's wife a mail order bride.

Maybe you should be banned for being a total dickhead?

This is rich coming from you. You’re the very definition of a hateful asshole. I don’t think your god would approve of what you say on here. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that and he obviously can't read that I have 2 Tesla's. 

Hey @GOAT9 I just took this picture for you.    

Ban the fuck

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Jumanji got his ass handed to him and now wants me banned. He proves his obvious racism that is for sure but that piece of white trash Jamal will do or say nothing. 

It's fun to have a mass of people trying to ostracize you or have you banned. That means I dominate. 

We have a poster on politics(Nines) who starts a new thread every 15 minutes and insults 70% of Americans. When is that person going to be censured at least?

9s is not a person. It is a snarkastic alien android with a bad sense of humor. Any attempt to ban it would probably cause a BSOD for the forum. Also, it should not be engaged with to make a trade in fantasy football. It will nag, niggle, and renege you out of the shirt on your back.

13 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

This thread is terrible but also revealing, so I’m glad it exists. There’s some real pieces of garbage around here that I managed to avoid by not going to any other section of the forum it would seem.

Honestly, the politics forum is great for entertainment. 

11 hours ago, abenjami said:

A lot of people seem to dislike this @Rolltide poster.  I don't really know much about him other than he married an Asian mail order bride, seems to have a learning disability, and likes to call people "libtards".

I thought I would make a poll to see if there is actually anyone here that likes this poster?

Hey, I haven't waded through this thread but I wanted to point out a typo in original poll. 

It reads "Should rolltide stop posting"

I think you meant "Should rolltide stop existing" 

Hope that helps

56 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Also if youre going to buy those gay ass things and brag about it. At least buy the good ones, you cheap sorry piece of shit. 

The insults just keep getting worse and worse!