What ever happens over the next six months, thank Trump supporters

9 Nines

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is who we thought he was, an egotistical, know-nothing, buffoon - nothing more; nothing less.    As it always has been, his supporters are the problem and why he is.     

Imagine voting for a reality TV star and being shocked he shits his pants during a crisis. 

Well, that would be false, and amazingly disingenuous of you to compare the final results of the H1N1 virus to the just now beginning of the COVID-19 virus.     So let's compare apples to ap

Posted Images

Those people just don't WANT to know the truth. Trump relates very well with them. Hillary was an unpopular candidate and she STILL got more of the popular vote than Trump. Some voted for him the first time looking for change. How did that turn out? Trump is beavis and butthead politics at it's best.

15 minutes ago, scine09 said:

For anyone who voted for and continue to support Trump, see the market and the current environment for what happens when you eelct a guy like Donald Trump.  And if you don't think he's a big part of what's happening for how he's handled the situation, you don't know what you're talking about.

Some of the dumbest bullshit around. Thank your previous morons for selling out to China - get a clue you moronic whiney assed sore losers.... 

It's all Trump's fault!!! Whaa!!! Whaa!!! Whaa!!!

I don’t say DT is dumb. I heard a guy explaining how he’s successful in getting people to follow him. He has those rallies where he’s an entertainer. He jokes and says things like Lock Her Up. The crowd gets into it. He doesn’t break down issues, but keeps the crowd happy watching him. He’s the show. 

If a politician speaks about details of his plans people aren’t excited. But when you run down the opposition they get excited. Clinton always threw back an answer to attacks on him. You say l like little girls, well I have proof you like little boys. Obama was a great speaker who made you listen because of the way he talked. Reagan described America with such passion it drew you in. 

It’s a dog and pony show. Albert Einstein could never be elected. It’s what they do when they get in for all Americans. Some wouldn’t give a starving family a yearlong supply of groceries. They have more important things to do. 

I think each person has to look at what has the president done for me. Is my life better?  No one else can answer that for you. You have to answer that yourself. 

37 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I don’t say DT is dumb. I heard a guy explaining how he’s successful in getting people to follow him. He has those rallies where he’s an entertainer. He jokes and says things like Lock Her Up. The crowd gets into it. He doesn’t break down issues, but keeps the crowd happy watching him. He’s the show. 

If a politician speaks about details of his plans people aren’t excited. But when you run down the opposition they get excited. Clinton always threw back an answer to attacks on him. You say l like little girls, well I have proof you like little boys. Obama was a great speaker who made you listen because of the way he talked. Reagan described America with such passion it drew you in. 

It’s a dog and pony show. Albert Einstein could never be elected. It’s what they do when they get in for all Americans. Some wouldn’t give a starving family a yearlong supply of groceries. They have more important things to do. 

I think each person has to look at what has the president done for me. Is my life better?  No one else can answer that for you. You have to answer that yourself. 

No joke... We would certainly be screwed if a democrat was still in charge... They've been selling America out for years and without Trump we wouldn't know how deep and corrupt these ass hats have truly been scheming... One look at the IC, judicial activists, and MSM and any honest pro American knows the shit is hitting the fan...

Edited by thor

It's a crisis like this that actually shows how bad the previous administrationS have dealt with trade. China has been slowly eating away America. 

This shows the stupidity of both democratic and Republican administrations. If it were me, I would start making sure every US company got out of China asap and brought their business back here.  Start investing in South America and or Africa. Isolate China.

Trump banning flights from other countries is a good thing. Putting US military on the both borders would also be good. You protect your home FIRST. 

Blaming the stock market on Trump is pure stupidity.

24 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

It's a crisis like this that actually shows how bad the previous administrationS have dealt with trade. China has been slowly eating away America. 

This shows the stupidity of both democratic and Republican administrations. If it were me, I would start making sure every US company got out of China asap and brought their business back here.  Start investing in South America and or Africa. Isolate China.

Trump banning flights from other countries is a good thing. Putting US military on the both borders would also be good. You protect your home FIRST. 

Blaming the stock market on Trump is pure stupidity.

Those U.S. companies you want to bring back here from Asia, how do you solve the cost of labor issue that they are going to have?