Rivers to the Titans Rumors

AussieTitanFan08

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

they can tag Tannehill for 1 year if they want to keep him off the market

They may be able to use the tag as leverage to force him into a 3 year deal with high guarantees that doesnt break the bank too. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly think I'd rather have Tannehill. Rivers is 37 and frankly, hasn't been all that great this year.

Pretty tempting but I think at this point I'd probably rather stick with Tannehill than go with Rivers on one year rental.    Unless they think he has two good years left, then maybe you go

No...I would rather go back to Mariota. Rivers can be a turnover machine at times and we don't have nearly the weapons that the Chargers do either regards to the pass game.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tgo said:

Pretty tempting but I think at this point I'd probably rather stick with Tannehill than go with Rivers on one year rental. 

Unless they think he has two good years left, then maybe you go with Rivers but he seems like he's on his last leg to me. 

He's 38 years old and has never been to a Super Bowl.  The Titans don't owe him the honor of a last chance to get there.  

15 hours ago, tgo said:

Pretty tempting but I think at this point I'd probably rather stick with Tannehill than go with Rivers on one year rental. 

Unless they think he has two good years left, then maybe you go with Rivers but he seems like he's on his last leg to me. 

Yeah...literally he's on his last leg because the other one is a peg!

Edited by Johnson

19 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Honestly think I'd rather have Tannehill. Rivers is 37 and frankly, hasn't been all that great this year.

Rivers is probably better than Tannehill at this stage but Rivers hasn’t struck me as a guy, like Brady or Brees, that is super fit and works on longevity. 

Tannehill has more than proved his worth and should be given an extension barring collapse in the last 6 games. He's having the best statistical year of his career and is behind only Brees in comp. %.  His QBR is 107. Extend him and draft a QB to be grooming over the next couple of years.