• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im crying 

lol    

Obviously not since we already have the worst backup QB in the world.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

This is damning on what Vegas thinks about Levis

I think Vegas is under rating him. Levis had a winning percentage of 36% last season. Over 17 games that's 6 wins and he did it behind the worst offensive line I've ever seen and under Mike Vrabel. 

Only way we win less than 5.5 is if Levis is banged up for a long stretch. It's literally his floor. 

I’m pretty sure Vegas didn’t think too highly of Tom Brady's odds back when he was first starting out.

It’s just going to take some time for Levis to build up a body of work to be fairly evaluated on. In the meantime, gambling addicts have an opportunity to take advantage of Vegas' pessimism.

13 minutes ago, Thrill said:

I think Vegas is under rating him. Levis had a winning percentage of 36% last season. Over 17 games that's 6 wins and he did it behind the worst offensive line I've ever seen and under Mike Vrabel. 

Only way we win less than 5.5 is if Levis is banged up for a long stretch. It's literally his floor. 

If Levis is banged up then we get to see Rudolph the red nosed QB deliver Christmas bombs all season long!

Idk how long I can milk this but it's kinda fun

6 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

image.png.b5f361b95393ce9459f879a93220edc0.png

Vegas knows that when you lose Da King, you might as well pack the season up and call it quits!  Lawd help us all King Henry!  🥹  @Number9 I'm getting choked up here bro! 🥹

🙃 :12_slight_smile:

What does that mean for the ravens? They added a king but lost their queen and everyone knows that's the most important piece.

3 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

image.png.b5f361b95393ce9459f879a93220edc0.png

Vegas knows that when you lose Da King, you might as well pack the season up and call it quits!  Lawd help us all King Henry!  🥹  @Number9 I'm getting choked up here bro! 🥹

🙃 :12_slight_smile:

Me too man. :(  I really admire the talent of that guy, but his integrity?  He came from back in there, deep south.  I'm not sure, but I think his grandmother raised him with some other kids.  Can you imagine just trying to feed him?  But often people think integrity is a character trait of the rich, but grandmama put a lot of character in that boy.

The good thing he gave us Titans fans was getting to see the career that will probably get him into the HOF.  Da King of his era!

As for Vegas, they dashed piss in my kool-aide I have been making to get excited about all our shinny new pieces.  Five wins.  WTF!!  We've been so used to getting in the playoffs or stomping our cleats on the door.  Five wins!!  Do you know how terrible that would be for us?  Humiliating!  5-12  

I'm going to have to spike the hell out of the kool-aide this year.🍷  Win or lose, we'll have fun explaining all the mistakes.  If only they would let us run the franchise.  Nirvana!

Edited by Number9
didn't have nothing else to do

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Gotta go out and get a legit KR now. Still some decent options in Cordarrelle Patterson, Jamal Agnew, Deonte Harty, or Jakeem Grant. 

Could also use someone they draft there. Could also put Spears or Pollard back there if you really need a spark. 

Edited by titanskick8851