Philips designated to Return/Kinsey and Newman waived

BudsOilers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just hurt his feelings....out 2 more weeks. Thanks a lot. 

I felt like Kinsey earned a spot. He's done more for the team than Kyle Phillips.   At some point this Kyle Phillips "potential" needs to start paying dividends. 

I think I said there wasn’t a backup QB that Joel didn’t want to fuck.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Kinsey almost has more of a RB skillset it seems to me - much different than Phillips and his savvy routecraft and elite quickness. 

But both are, of course, prototypical hard working, smart, lunch pail type slot receivers :D 

I can’t believe a white man taking another job from a white man… this white on white violence must cease. Look how the man pits them against each other! 

28 minutes ago, XAEA12 said:

I can’t believe a white man taking another job from a white man… this white on white violence must cease. Look how the man pits them against each other! 

Certainly white WRs is one of the smallest minority groups in America…

1 hour ago, japan said:

Nothing beats white RB though... except maybe white DB...

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

White CB would be the most rare, but I’m not sure if there is a single one in the NFL right now.

Yeah, watching Cooper DeJean, it's easy to know he's a stud, but he'll be a safety in the NFL.

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

White CB would be the most rare, but I’m not sure if there is a single one in the NFL right now.

Riley Moss was drafted in the third round by the Broncos this year. Really solid CB in college, super explosive. 4.45 40 and 39" vert at 6'1 195.

1445857016.jpg

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Certainly white WRs is one of the smallest minority groups in America…

And of all white  NFL players they definitely are the most stereotyped. No announcer can seem to believe they are actually athletic 

Edited by XAEA12

On 10/2/2023 at 4:16 PM, Starkiller said:

If they waived Kinsey to put back on the PS then I guess they expect Philips to be the punt returner. Either that or they plan to elevate Kinsey from the PS on Sunday specifically to handle punt returns. 

If Phillips can't handle the return duties we need to know now, He will have a really limited role in the offense if he's too injury prone.