Jeremiah - “Don’t sleep on Titans trading up to #3”

SirLanceALot

9 minutes ago, Callidus said:

This is by far most likely 

Furthermore, just because they explored the cost to move up that doesn't mean they agreed to it.  Again, assuming it's true.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest here.  Out of all 32 teams, which one would be retarded enough to sell out and trade up to #3 to draft an RB?

There it is:    

They're obviously trading up to #3 to draft Hooker after the thread on this board got too popular and now there's no way he falls to us at #11.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, ctm said:

Assuming it's true, it could be contingent upon one of the top 2 QBs being available.

Exploratory traded are often based on if our guy is there.

Yep.

You can (should) explore plenty of options to understand the landscape and set the table for a variety of just in case situations. I would have been surpassed if they weren't at least discussing this sort of thing. Doesn't really tell us much, imo.

1 minute ago, ctm said:

Furthermore, just because they explored the cost to move up that doesn't mean they agreed to it.  Again, assuming it's true.

Reading the article, that's what it sounds like. They haven't agreed to anything but they're supposedly looking into it to see what it'd take.

Could also mean that others might be right and they don't pull the trigger until draft day and they see who's there.

Just now, flaming_thumbtack said:

It's a report sourced from likely the most in-the-know draft analyst there is. And if you would read the thread, you'd see most people are, at best, hesitant and skeptical. Not a single post in this thread so far has expressed any level of excitement about this idea. Who are you arguing with?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

he’s seeing ghosts man….  Him and the fanboys are in way too deep with Tanny…. 

2 minutes ago, flaming_thumbtack said:

It's a report sourced from likely the most in-the-know draft analyst there is. And if you would read the thread, you'd see most people are, at best, hesitant and skeptical. Not a single post in this thread so far has expressed any level of excitement about this idea. Who are you arguing with?

He's the most agenda driven poster on this board so he's gotta get out ahead of it. If it doesn't happen, he'll say it was fake all along.

2 minutes ago, prometheus said:

I'm curious but not expecting this to actually happen:  Assuming Carolina takes Stroud as expected and Houston stuns everyone by taking Hooker, would the Titans at 3 take Richardson or Young or Levis (unlikely).

pro

I would guess Young but really no clue. 

Levis scares me. Too many red flags.

Personally I hope this means they have intell that Stroud could fall.

Edited by reo

BTW, it would surprise me if Ran would give up such capital for any of these QBs.  Then again, this could realistically be the best if not only opportunity to get a potential QBOF.  I do expect the team to be higher in the draft seedings in 2024 as there is talent given that injuries do not decimate again.

pro

Just now, ctm said:

Keep in mind that there have been media reports that the Panthers like Richardson so it makes sense to contingency plan.

There are factions in the media reporting the Panthers prefer all the 3 top QB's, there was an initial kneejerk reaction it was for Stroud but now many feel it will be Young that the Panthers take.

• SirLanceALot changed the title to Jeremiah - “Don’t sleep on Titans trading up to #3”