Titans will pick 11th in the 2023 draft

SuperFreak90

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t see Young or Stroud being worth it.

I’ll tell ya what….I’d have to be awfully desperate for a new QB and reeeeeeally fall in love with a draft prospect before entertaining the idea of trading Simmons to get him.   I think it’s

Let the jokes ensue

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If AJ was in this draft he'd be a top 15 pick. That class was absolutely loaded with WRs. 

Ignoring the claim that the WR draft class was "loaded" (it wasn't so considered at the time), that had no bearing on where AJ went.  Yes, a couple or few WRs went before AJ but mostly that class wasn't very well-regarded.  Titans took advantage of a league-wide oversight.

32 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Ignoring the claim that the WR draft class was "loaded" (it wasn't so considered at the time), that had no bearing on where AJ went.  Yes, a couple or few WRs went before AJ but mostly that class wasn't very well-regarded.  Titans took advantage of a league-wide oversight.

Umm okay? I'm not sure what bearing that has on what I said. If he was in this draft he's easily the top WR prospect. 

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

AJ was definitely considered more of a second rounder. He was a fringe first rounder at best. That draft was loaded. 

My favorite part of this will always be N'Keal Harry was the second WR off the board and went ahead of Brown, Metcalf, Samuel, McLaurin, Johnson.

45 minutes ago, rns90 said:

My favorite part of this will always be N'Keal Harry was the second WR off the board and went ahead of Brown, Metcalf, Samuel, McLaurin, Johnson.

bill belichick cannot draft wr to save his life…

I still question whether the team is willing or able to offer more than other teams will offer.  The Cards will  ultimately accept the trade that gives them the most and best picks plus a 2023 draft slot that provides them with the best way to meet their own draft needs.  

pro

11 minutes ago, prometheus said:

I still question whether the team is willing or able to offer more than other teams will offer.  The Cards will  ultimately accept the trade that gives them the most and best picks plus a 2023 draft slot that provides them with the best way to meet their own draft needs.  

pro

The offer will be 1.11, 2.41, 2024 1st, and Caleb Farley (Ossenfort was directly involved in scouting and drafting him).

Edited by titansfan

Just now, Titans279 said:

Lol being unhappy about bringing in either of them as UDFA's is pretty ridiculous

Yeah, that's nuts. We took Willis in the 3rd and he's way worse than these guys. Even with our needs I'd take either one in the 2nd provided we took an LT in the first. If it ends up being a wasted pick so be it.