Onto The Next One...Patriots Week Discussion

titanskick8851

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory also missing those 4 make a considerable difference when they return.

True. I don't put them on the same level as the Cards, Rams, Packers, and Bucs in the NFC. They are at the top of the 2nd tier NFC teams.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the smarter people on here, the Titans view Tannehill way down the list of problems......

It’s insane reading how fast the titans fans turned on tannehill. He needs to be better for sure, but acting like he’s out there sucking so bad he needs to get traded or replaced this offseason is INS

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

True. I don't put them on the same level as the Cards, Rams, Packers, and Bucs in the NFC. They are at the top of the 2nd tier NFC teams.

Cardinals might be in a tier by themselves right now really impressive how they have managed to win games without Murray and Hopkins, the other 4 are pretty even when each is relatively healthy.

Got a feeling the Colts are going to beat the Bucs this week.

11 hours ago, oldschool said:

Bucs and Rams are on a bad streak just like Dallas and GB's resume is pretty weak. 

But I agree Dallas has hurt their rep the last month 

3 minutes ago, Guts said:

Injuries aside. You know Bill is going all out this game to avoid going 0-3 against Vrabel.

I think Vrabel is going to do the same to avoid losing the #1 seed to Bill and limping into the bye with 2 straight loses in the conference.

38 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

I think Vrabel is going to do the same to avoid losing the #1 seed to Bill and limping into the bye with 2 straight loses in the conference.

Both teams want this win, to suggest otherwise is silly. Although the game is much more important to the Patriots with their next 3 against the Colts and Bills twice. They have no margin for error whereas the Titans have some even if they lose.

59 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Both teams want this win, to suggest otherwise is silly. Although the game is much more important to the Patriots with their next 3 against the Colts and Bills twice. They have no margin for error whereas the Titans have some even if they lose.

True, which is why I won’t cry (too hard) if we lose.

but shit, how much better would it feel  to spend the next two weeks with an extra win under our belt watching our team get healthier.

What’s so frustrating about this game is at full strength…shit, at 80% strength, we f*cking truck the Patriots on Sunday.

If AJ, Tart, and Long play…Titans probably win.

Add Dupree, Cruik , and Julio to that and we roll.

Add Henry to all of that and  the line would be Titans -10.

None of them are playing.

Just get this game over with.

Edited by 2ToneTerror

Well there is your inactive list for Sunday, no Brown, Davis, Long, Tart, McNichols, Evans.

If Brown just has a rib contusion, he could definitely still play. They could also see how Tart's ankle is in warm ups. 

Davis, Long, McNichols, and Evans definitely out, though.

Would be massively surprised if any of them played.

No need to rest them if they could go as they have a bye week.  I hope Long is back after the bye these injuries are so depressing.  Why can’t another team get some of these injuries and give the Titans a break 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic