Onto The Next One...Patriots Week Discussion

titanskick8851

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the smarter people on here, the Titans view Tannehill way down the list of problems......

It’s insane reading how fast the titans fans turned on tannehill. He needs to be better for sure, but acting like he’s out there sucking so bad he needs to get traded or replaced this offseason is INS

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Going to really need Julio Jones date the bye week.

He should be back it will be over a month and guessing they expect players like Long, Evans etc back after the bye or they would have IR them.  I think JRob needs to start being questioned signing and drafting injured players and busts yet all I see is in JRob we trust and fire Vrabel all the coaches I do not get it

12 minutes ago, Amy said:

He should be back it will be over a month and guessing they expect players like Long, Evans etc back after the bye or they would have IR them.  I think JRob needs to start being questioned signing and drafting injured players and busts yet all I see is in JRob we trust and fire Vrabel all the coaches I do not get it

Teams get injuries every year.  I have no idea about Evans, they must expect him back at some point since they didn't IR him.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Teams get injuries every year.  I have no idea about Evans, they must expect him back at some point since they didn't IR him.

Not like this and him needing to draft and sign injured guys is hurting this team big time yet he gets a free pass.  And what is with him at practice every day acting like he is a coach?  Has he ever thought about doing his job and I don’t know scouting players that are not injured?

1 minute ago, Amy said:

Not like this and him needing to draft and sign injured guys is hurting this team big time yet he gets a free pass.  And what is with him at practice every day acting like he is a coach?  Has he ever thought about doing his job and I don’t know scouting players that are not injured?

I don't know how you can blame him for the injured players.  Aside from maybe Julio Jones who we knew had an injury history, I can't really blame him for this rash of injuries.  I mean look at the guys on IR how many of them have lengthy injury histories that could have been predicted?  Maybe a few of them but not the majority.

5 minutes ago, Amy said:

JRob isn't getting a free pass.  Plenty of posters have criticized his drafting, in particualar an injury prone Farley and other high picks.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I don't know how you can blame him for the injured players.  Aside from maybe Julio Jones who we knew had an injury history, I can't really blame him for this rash of injuries.  I mean look at the guys on IR how many of them have lengthy injury histories that could have been predicted?  Maybe a few of them but not the majority.

Seriously?  Farley, DuPree, Evans among others.  The injured OL that has been old and injured for years and he does nothing to upgrade but two draft busts.  Everyone blames the coaching staff for everything that goes wrong yet he gets a pass and it is his job to put together a winning team.  Vrabel and his staff is saving his ass

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

JRob isn't getting a free pass.  Plenty of posters have criticized his drafting, in particualar an injury prone Farley and other high picks.

I don’t see it.  The media gushes over him all the time.  Sorry I was not talking about the posters here just the stupid Nashville media we are stuck with 

4 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

I can't believe Tate not elevated to play this week 

No training camp so literally he had three light practices under his belt. Utilize the bye week to get him ready to actually help for the stretch run

Edited by BudsOilers

I think this game will be closer than expected. Defensive, low scoring battle. Titans don't have any offensive weapons to depend on so it's hard to predict us coming on top. But I think both teams score no more than two TDs each.

20-16 will be the final score tomorrow 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic