AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, logicals said:

Never close again? We were in the AFC Championship game literally this year lol.

You literally can’t be closer.

And were completely dominated. You won’t see any of us around here saying ‘we were so close in 2019!’ Just because we were up in 10 in the 1st. We weren’t close. We got dominated just like the Bills. 

Like I’ve been saying, to fans like you and yours I can understand why it would mean so much. 

5 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Shouldn’t we have heard by now if anyone was getting activated off the IR Designated to Return List before this game? I thought it was 24 hours prior to kickoff. 

Also haven’t heard about any practice squad elevations for the game.

No transactions on Sunday so by 3pm tomorrow.  I think some will get activated, with how injured they are they would use all 53 spots and they are at 51 right now.  Hoping it is Hooker and Evans

Just now, OILERMAN said:

McNichols hasn't practiced has he? That pretty much guarantees Evans I would think 

Could be a fair bit of shuffling offensively with McNichols, AJ Brown, Blasingame, Rogers all no certainties to play.

Really is frustrating how this team simply can't get any continuity going offensively and this is going all the way back to the start of training camp, whether it be OL/WR/TE it has just been a constant carousel of guys coming and going, the only constants have been Henry/Quessenberry (evenTannehill missed 10 days with covid)

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Must have been a real small enrollment to put you doing that. 

We had guys. It's just that I was good and these were old school coaches who never believed you were actually too injured to play. Those guys taught me exactly how NOT to treat my athletes as a coach. 

7 minutes ago, logicals said:

That is absurd.

Youre 1 game from the SB but that is nowhere close. Lol. Ok.

It isn’t. Your team wasn’t close to beating the team who went to the SB. It wasn’t close. Neither were the Titans. If it was a shootout in either game or some bad bounces then it would be a different conversation.

Both games happened exactly the same actually with both of us going up in the first and then getting the doors blown off. 

Titans fans can say ‘ah man we were 1 yard away from winning a SB’ which of course isn’t true. We were one yard away from tying the game in the SB. That is getting close. 

Acting like getting massacred in the AFC Championship because 14 other teams didn’t get massacred means you were close is a ridiculous stance…and if that’s as close as you got after losing four straight championships I can see how that’s rough and ends up with this conversation. 

On 10/16/2021 at 6:19 AM, Justafan said:

You spent all offseason trying to convince everyone that the Colts were playoff bound and Wentz was going to be an all pro.... 

I never once said Wentz was going to be an All-Pro this season. And have you seen Wentz play the last 2 games? He’s looked far better than the QB you Titans fans thought he would play like. And Colts could certainly still make the playoffs especially if they get healthy. Titans haven’t looked impressive at all yet. 

Random observation when perusing Titans ST stats over the last several years. 

Auckerman as we know started out in the league under Mularkey in Jax

He was then hired by Munchak, kept by Whisenhunt, and then kept by Mularkey. 

Then got the ST coordinator gig in SD due to Whisenhunt being there and advocating for him. 

After getting let go in SD as part of the staff shakeup, Mularkey brought him back and then Vrabel kept him on since. 

He has survived 4 coaching staffs in TN and Mularkey and Whisenhunt were both huge advocates. 

The longest tenured coaches on this staff are: Auckerman, Steckel, and Sullivan. Auckerman and Steckel were brought in by Munchak, and Sullivan was brought in by Whisenhunt. 

9 minutes ago, logicals said:

Being close to the Super Bowl and being close to the team that made the Super Bowl are two different different things.

Actually thinking about it, you’re right. Last year you were just as close as you guys ever were of winning the SB. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic