Bills Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

And I know, I grew up in Cheektowaga 

Right down the road from Squirrel rd?

9 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

How many trying to make it in country music? 

You'd be stupid not to if you are a musician. Country music concerts have been among the first to spring back across the U.S. $$$$$ for artists. 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

There are more more drunks and bars in Nashville than Buffalo. 

You guys are pretty much the shitstain of the North. Carry on.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, logicals said:

Why do y’all put the date before the month?

Because a day goes into a month and a month goes into a year. Some people write it as mm/dd/yyyy but that makes absolutely no sense. A month doesn't go into a day.

Lingering questions:

1) Is Hooker activated?

2) Is Evans activated? Does McNichols play? If so, do they take away some of McNichols's snaps?

3) How many snaps is Dupree able to play? How do they manage an EDGE rotation since that's not something the coaches seem accustomed to?

4) How do the Farley/Borders snaps shake out?

5) How long do Lewan, Jones, Saffold, and Davis last before at least 2 are knocked out of the game?

6) Do they give Williamson a bit of run?

7) How do they rotate Julio and AJ with both likely on a snap count? Do we really have to see snaps without either on the field?

8) Who mans the slot if Chester can't go? Do they sit Batson or Reynolds?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Spoken like a true half assed nfl fan....show up when they win, but eff em when they suck.....your not NE fan, your a Tom Brady fan.....oh wait....wrong board 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Spoken like a true half assed nfl fan....show up when they win, but eff em when they suck.....your not NE fan, your a Tom Brady fan.....oh wait....wrong board 

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2017/06/syracuse_rochester_buffalo_all_rank_among_the_worst_us_cities_to_live_in2.html

LOL

12 minutes ago, logicals said:

I find that so backwards.

Their system makes sense to me our version is based on speech patterns and not what is most logical (no pun intended). It's just as odd as us still using the imperial system or the Brits and a few former colonies driving on the left side of the road. Australia I'll give a small pass since they have no way to drive anywhere else.

Edited by Callidus

10 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

A lot of this is dodging the issue in the room....terrible nfl fans in Tennessee. Don't worry, Buffalo will show you how to be fans come 4th quarter.....be sure to pay attention and not turn your channel! 

You keep making the argument that the locals are shitty fans when it comes to attending games in Nashville when everybody here knows it, acknowledges it and have discussed and debated ad nauseam the reasons why.  Doesn't change the fact that the people here are hardcore from all over and many have followed the team back to the Houston days, which is quite awhile ago. If your only measure of a person or city is how well they support the local team, have at it.

Edited by No1TitansFan

1 minute ago, No1TitansFan said:

You keep making the argument that the locals are shitty fans here when everybody here knows, acknowledges it and have discussed and debated ad nauseam the reasons why.  Doesn't change the fact that the people here are hardcore from all over and many have followed the team back to the Houston days, which is quite awhile ago. If your only measure of a person or city is how well they support the local team, have at it.

More importantly how willing they are to dish out hundreds of dollars to watch a game in person. I haven't been to only 1 game in 3 years because I am not a fanatic but I had more important shit to spend money on. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

You spend hundreds just to watch a game? There's the difference. Buffalo tailgates spend hundreds just on liquor and beer Not Including tickets. There's your difference. Thanks! 

You find that admirable when in fact, it's really quite sad; and that's coming from someone who's skipped mortgage payments to pay season ticket invoices.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

No, that's the difference between the love for football fans and their teams......thats why we continue to win nfl best fans year after year.....im looking for your approval....i could care less what you think. BUT IN NO WAY ARE TENNESSEE FANS IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS BUFFALO FANS......

Might be time to slow down a little on the alcohol intake there buddy ?.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic