AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Here’s the reason why there are so many Bills fans. A fair majority do not work.

https://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2017/09/06/wny-s-highest-rates-of-public-assistance-are-found.html

Poverty ass city.

so our federal tax dollars are paying for Bills fans to travel to Nashville? Fucking ingrates.

The closer we get to kickoff the more the narrative the Bills are guaranteed to wipe the floor with the Titans annoys me. While I have no problem with the Bills being favored, they are not playing the Jags who lost 20 games in a row. They are playing a perennial playoff team and will actually need to do more than simply show up to win this game. 

34 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Here’s the reason why there are so many Bills fans. A fair majority do not work.

https://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2017/09/06/wny-s-highest-rates-of-public-assistance-are-found.html

Poverty ass city.

Went to there forum. It’s even an inside joke there. They know nobody from Buffalo actually works lol.

D6DA1F16-D05E-4588-B3EF-49FD82DA1D73.jpeg

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The closer we get to kickoff the more the narrative the Bills are guaranteed to wipe the floor with the Titans annoys me. While I have no problem with the Bills being favored, they are not playing the Jags who lost 20 games in a row. They are playing a perennial playoff team and will actually need to do more than simply show up to win this game. 

I am confused who the Bills are playing because they never mention the opponent? Certainly going to be embarrassing for the Bills if they don’t blow out the Titans who I think are the worst team in the NFL

13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Losing four straight championship games has never happened and will never happen again.

Losing was certainly not the accomplishment. Just getting back there was the huge victory. No one else has one it. 

13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Or, you could for once take a joke in stride and make one back. Just a thought. 

Not sure how or why an insult should be considered a joke. I prefer to talk about the topic rather than joke with/insult other posters.

5 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Even though the Titans are injury-riddled and the Bills are healthy, I think Vrabel should have the boys ready. All the odds are stacked against the Titans. 

Im still expecting the Bills to win but I think it’ll be a hard-fought win. 

I’m leaning a win atm. Bills have 90 percent of the money on them and Vegas refuses to shift the line more. Vegas also opened at 3.5 so they too believe more in the Titans then everybody else.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic