Bills Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

28 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Most food chains just suck. I'm fortunate I have a go-to place in Columbia close to where I live. Willie's wings. Not a chain, a funky little concrete block building with no A/C and a couple of black women cranking out the wings. Multiple sauces, good sized wings and strictly take out. They're always busy.

Those are usually the best places.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I never once said Wentz was going to be an All-Pro this season. And have you seen Wentz play the last 2 games? He’s looked far better than the QB you Titans fans thought he would play like. And Colts could certainly still make the playoffs especially if they get healthy. Titans haven’t looked impressive at all yet. 

Wentz threw for 55% last week for 223 yards... against the Texans.  

4 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

The amount of Bills fans in the stadium is gonna be embarrassing on MNF. It’s going to really reinforce the (mostly true) narrative about Titans fans. Bills fans travel to Nashville like it’s their fuckin super bowl. Don’t they have jobs and what not? From these bar videos, looks like most of them will being taking covid back to Buffalo with them. 

I went to Manhattan staying in time square and spent 3 days all over the city then went to the titans jets game and that night I went to a store before I went to bed for the night for my 8am flight home and cleaned my hands with some free hand sanitizer and all I could think was I am a moron I either have covid or I don't by now I just spent 3hours shaking hands, fist bumping and high fiveing God knows how many people and spent the last 3 days in a constant sea of people. 

And before anyone thinks this is some anti covid shit it's not. I just thought it was funny it dawned on me right as I was leaving lol. 

Moral of the story I am going to assume the vaccine works.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I'm at my kids school for a P.E. event and one of the kids in my daughter's class has a Tre'Davious White Jersey on. Should I trip him?

3 minutes ago, MikeKeith2020 said:

Then shout at him, “you know why!”

Mother fucker you beat me to it. Except You gotta get down and make it look like your worried about the kid though when you whisper it into their ear. 

Edited by Callidus

• Jonboy unpinned this topic