Titans vs Jags Gameday Thread

tgo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing they have 24 points(17 offensively)   It's almost like the passing game is more important than the running game 

women must hate him

Posted Images

Just now, 2ToneTerror said:

Is Marcus Johnson active?

AJ will be doubled all day.

Yeah Johnson is active, but my guess is that Reynolds is WR2 today. Johnson probably rotates in as a deep threat situationally with Rogers continuing to man the slot. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Yeah Johnson is active, but my guess is that Reynolds is WR2 today. Johnson probably rotates in as a deep threat situationally with Rogers continuing to man the slot. 

With Julio out, Marcus Johnson is the fastest wide receiver they have.
I hope they put him in the slot more often to stretch the field.

Honestly, this game is 80% how our Oline plays.  If they play well, we crush…if not, toss up game.

17 minutes ago, tgo said:

Radunz and Farley are up. Naquan is up over The President on the DL. 

NWI is down and McMath is on IR, so we’re missing our gunners. Marcus Johnson, Reynolds, and Cruikshank are all gunners as well. 

But would they use Cruikshank as a gunner if he is starting at S? I doubt it.

I know way too early in the year to be at this point already, but with the Jets loss, the overwhelming non-stop injuries and the generally meh level of play we've seen I'm having some challenges getting too up for this one.  Feels more like situation where you can only lose, not really win.  Which is also how last week was.

Once your optimism for playoffs/SB subsides, the rest tends to go with it.  I suppose we still have a very legit chance at playoffs via weak division, and could heal up by then (relatively) and make a run.  But not feelin' it yet.

3 minutes ago, chef said:

I know way too early in the year to be at this point already, but with the Jets loss, the overwhelming non-stop injuries and the generally meh level of play we've seen I'm having some challenges getting too up for this one.  Feels more like situation where you can only lose, not really win.  Which is also how last week was.

Once your optimism for playoffs/SB subsides, the rest tends to go with it.  I suppose we still have a very legit chance at playoffs via weak division, and could heal up by then (relatively) and make a run.  But not feelin' it yet.

This game is huge for the season. being 2-3 going into a rough 4 game stretch is not a place the team wants to be.