TitansGuru

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally collected them all. LFG.

I'm really hopeful they cut Humphries and keep Davis with the lower salary cap next year.

Posted Images

Just now, Aramis said:

Yikes Byard. He’s not had a great season. He’s failed the eye test and the stats seem to back it up. 

Down year for him. Could be over-compensating for the corners and not playing in his element. Also the coaching/scheme changes could be having an affect. Or maybe he's just out of sorts with the intensive covid protocols/lack of an offseason/virtual environment as more of an old school guy. 

We certainly can't give up on him or say he wasn't worth the contract quite yet just because of a down year. I'm anxious to see how he performs next year. 

36 minutes ago, tgo said:

Down year for him. Could be over-compensating for the corners and not playing in his element. Also the coaching/scheme changes could be having an affect. Or maybe he's just out of sorts with the intensive covid protocols/lack of an offseason/virtual environment as more of an old school guy. 

We certainly can't give up on him or say he wasn't worth the contract quite yet just because of a down year. I'm anxious to see how he performs next year. 

I think he's playing more man coverage than they would normally like...possibly due to injuries and the inability to generate pressure without bringing extra rushers.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

He's never been great in man coverage. He's a single high/ deep third zone safety. 

3 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Let’s goooooo!!!

Also this:

****im pretty sure long got beat by Burton on a nice sideline route but that’s not factored in for some reason.

I think we were playing zone and Burton snuck in behind him. Watching live it certainly looked like Long's responsibility.

3 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Let’s goooooo!!!

Also this:

****im pretty sure long got beat by Burton on a nice sideline route but that’s not factored in for some reason.

I think we were playing zone and Burton snuck in behind him. Watching live it certainly looked like Long's responsibility.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic