OilerTitanHybrid

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we trade posters?

We weren’t able to spread our offense or run the personnel we wanted to run for a full game today because we missed Lewan against 2 good pass rushers. We don’t need to make this a long term weakness.

Why though? Just because Sambrailo looked good?

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, TWR said:

We weren’t able to spread our offense or run the personnel we wanted to run for a full game today because we missed Lewan against 2 good pass rushers. We don’t need to make this a long term weakness. We need Wilson to man the fuck up and be better than Dennis Kelly so that our Tackles go back to being a strength. 

I thought the offense missed Lewan as well, it seemed apparent that they were limited. And also too much pressure on Tannehill. 

10 minutes ago, tgo said:

I can’t see Lewan being moved. But I could see Sambrailo replace Kelly as the swing T given Kelly’s slated 2021 salary. 

My thoughts too. If there’s one player on the OL that i could see being a possible cap casualty and not because of play but just age/salary is Saffold. I’ve grown to really like him here, but will be 33 in June and his dead cap will now be “eatable” at this point in the contract. Save near 19 million over 2 years if he’s cut this offseason.

Edited by TWR

15 minutes ago, tgo said:

I can’t see Lewan being moved. But I could see Sambrailo replace Kelly as the swing T given Kelly’s slated 2021 salary. 

I would try to get Sambrailo to sign an extension now. He looks decent and with Lewans injury it would be nice to have him next year so Lewan doesn’t rush back. 

7 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I would try to get Sambrailo to sign an extension now. He looks decent and with Lewans injury it would be nice to have him next year so Lewan doesn’t rush back. 

Not sure he has any incentive to do that. He would be better off waiting to hit free agency (or close to it) for leverage.

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Not sure he has any incentive to do that. He would be better off waiting to hit free agency (or close to it) for leverage.

Oh he would have no reason to do it now unless it was a decent deal. Doesn’t hurt to try to get him cheaper though.