Republican Voters Against Trump has gone viral

AJClown

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The election is going to come down to turnout and corruption. If Americans are allowed to vote, Trump loses in a landslide. If Republicans are able to disenfranchise voters, and the Russians are

I won't pretend to know what General Milley thinks in private but I can tell you with absolute certainty that MANY if not most of the senior officers are not pro-Trump, even if they would never say so

18 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

https://rvat.org

You can view the testimonies from GOPers who have finally had enough of Trump, from 45 states (plus D.C.):

Barring another successful intervention campaign from his friends in Russia, Trump will lose in historic fashion. And America and the entire western world will celebrate.

But I fully anticipate that Trump will claim "rigged election" and refuse to leave the White House voluntarily.

Trump is the only President that won and never led in national polls past July. You'd better bet your ass he's going to have help. This election is going to come down to who has the most to lose in a loss. Trump could face jailtime 

Big Business, who will they support if he refuses to leave the WH?

The US military, who will they support?

These Federal agents seem to show little restraint in attacking citizens.  I wonder about the demographics of these agents.  Are they as representative of America as the military?  

Mitt Romney.  "He's not who you think he is."

Edited by Number9

Lots if things to worry about but it doesn't matter if he refused to leave. His term ends 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/trump-election-refusal-leave.html

Then even if Biden doesn't get sworn in, it goes down the succession list ending iirc with Pelosi.

The only way he could try to hold onto power would be if the military backed him for some reason but even if the head of the military was a loyalist and did.. the commanders under him would be bound by law to resist.

Granted he'd then scream to everyone and stir up his base and while doing so he'd continue to further damage this country... but he won't be able to hang onto power.

We just need to focus on beating him in Nov or even better making it so clear that he's going to lose that he quits.

Edited by reo

1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

Yeah I don't get this "what if he refuses to leave" shit. 

Come Jan, you send in the same troops he is sending to Portland, to drag his fat ass out of the White House. That's what you do. 

Damn right!

5 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Yeah I don't get this "what if he refuses to leave" shit. 

Come Jan, you send in the same troops he is sending to Portland, to drag his fat ass out of the White House. That's what you do. 

The problem is if the troops side with Trump (or some other fascist who refuses to leave the office illegally). How exactly would you dig that guy out in the face of what is effectively a military coup? And don’t pretend it could never happen.

Edited by Starkiller

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

The problem is if the troops side with Trump (or some other fascist who refuses to leave the office illegally). How exactly would you dig at guy out in the face of what is effectively a military coup? And don’t pretend it could never happen.

He has eliminated a lot of people that were loyal to America first. 

5 minutes ago, WG53 said:

That is completely contradictory of every person I know that is in the military.

There are a bunch of super right wing, nationalist people in the military.

That said, I don’t think there are enough to keep Trump in power.

Edited by Starkiller