The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

6 hours ago, kyle021 said:

49ers don’t even need to entertain the likes of a Jadeveon Clowney. Every single starter on their DL is better. 

It’s time for the Titans to #TitanUp and try and narrow that gap!

The go to that message board and inundate them with your bullshit.  Nobody here is interest in fair-weather fans, especially those so fair weather as to return within the same season.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IowaOiler said:

The go to that message board and inundate them with your bullshit.  Nobody here is interest in fair-weather fans, especially those so fair weather as to return within the same season.

Stfu  bc dude the shit wasn’t serious and it’s been talked about a thousand times. Shut your stupid fucking mouth and don’t derail this thread with your bull Shit. 

Got a problem? Hit my inbox you moronic fuck. 

1 hour ago, kyle021 said:

Stfu  bc dude the shit wasn’t serious and it’s been talked about a thousand times. Shut your stupid fucking mouth and don’t derail this thread with your bull Shit. 

Got a problem? Hit my inbox you moronic fuck. 

Holy shit. Kyle, never heard you like this. Its like hearing my grandfather discuss cooking.

8 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

He also gets no credit if it's true.  It's just wishful thinking for the fans , which is fine with me.

Youre outta mind if you think he's not claiming credit for that if true.

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic