The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

7 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

It’s not close to Suh-level just yet. Getting close to Dont’a Hightower territory though. 

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the Hightower thing. And he fed into it by being in Nashville and posting pics on social media of being downtown near Broadway.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the Hightower thing. And he fed into it by being in Nashville and posting pics on social media of being downtown near Broadway.

Yeah, but that was easily explained because he lived in Nashville.  The Payton Manning is getting short changed here.  That one was far more interesting than the Suh one.

22 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

You know peeps aren't doing much when there's 22 of us in a thread on a Saturday night, twiddling our thumbs.

2020-03-21_2042.png.d4d7a1af9029753f0e218339f46d1d2b.png

What else are we to do? No bars. No sports. Can't even go to a restaurant or see a movie. I've been at home chilling on Paternity Leave for over a month now this. I'm BEYOND stir crazy. 

10 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Yeah, but that was easily explained because he lived in Nashville.  The Payton Manning is getting short changed here.  That one was far more interesting than the Suh one.

Peyton Progress is already considered the most outlandish fan freakout. Big Orange country was tracking fucking planes.

But it's not being mentioned much because it was 7 or 8 years ago. That's a lifetime ago in NFL years.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

18 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Peyton Progress is already considered the most outlandish fan freakout. Big Orange country was tracking fucking planes.

But it's not being mentioned much because it was 7 or 8 years ago. That's a lifetime ago in NFL years.

Oh I was here for every minute of it. 

I was on the front lines of the plane tracking. 

This sounds fake as hell but I got a good laugh out ouf it.

Here we are a day later and that list is now down to two. According to a report on ESPN Radio’s “Marty and McGee,” the star linebacker will not be re-signing in Seattle, leaving the Jets and the Titans as the final two options.

It is unclear why the Seahawks would be no longer on the table, as there have been conflicting reports on either money or length, but neither side was willing to budge.

https://primetimesportstalk.com/2020/03/21/report-clowneys-sweepstakes-could-be-down-to-2/

The ESPN radio show in question seems to be two guys covering NASCAR (I think).

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

It would be really funny if we only ended up with Suh this year

Oh my god... lol

36 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Everything would be fine if we just bring Donnie Nickey out of retirement.

For even thinking his name you are hereby banned from... something. I don't know what, but it's definitely something.

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic