Mercalius

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they let Tannehill go and sign washed up Brady we're total retards    

I’m so tired of these Monday Morning QB takes after every playoff game. Whoever wins, we should’ve gotten them, or they’re way better, or they don’t choke like our guy.    What happened to the

They may call it free agency season but let’s be honest on this board it’s @AussieTitanFan08 season.

Posted Images

If they don't franchise or sign Tannehill I think there is probably little doubt that Brady will be a Titan.  They wouldn't be doing it just to chase Brady.

It's funny to me that so many of you think it's a no-brainer...pass on Brady (Tom Brady aka goat) and sign tannehill.

Brady would be surrounded with weapons and he's basically his own OC.  He would probably help Smith tremendously.  It would be huge for the whole franchise.

Tom Brady a Titan....tha's a hard thing to say no to

1 minute ago, bizzyeddie said:

If they don't franchise or sign Tannehill I think there is probably little doubt that Brady will be a Titan.  They wouldn't be doing it just to chase Brady.

It's funny to me that so many of you think it's a no-brainer...pass on Brady (Tom Brady aka goat) and sign tannehill.

Brady would be surrounded with weapons and he's basically his own OC.  He would probably help Smith tremendously.  It would be huge for the whole franchise.

Tom Brady a Titan....tha's a hard thing to say no to

Tom Brady will be 43 years old when the season starts. how long do you seriously think he has left?

Tannehill will be 32 btw.

So Darlington and Schefter are saying there’s legitimate smoke.  Is it just a ploy to get RT on a better deal or perhaps Vrabel doing his buddy a favor to help Brady get a better deal from wherever he signs?   Possibly, if not probably.  But, the chatters going to keep up until either RT or Brady signs somewhere.  

No way this happens.  JRob and MV are football guys first, and the answer when you look at it from that perspective is blindingly obvious.  Do they want media attention or do they want to win?  The football gods finally gave this franchise a break with RT and there's no way he gets sent packing for even a washed up goat.  

Hell, the most productive player on the team is asking "Why not Tannehill?"

Fun to talk about for fans and media, but we have adults making big decisions now.