Pees retiring

luvyablue256

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Side note on Bowen, who was Vrabel’s right hand man in Houston and followed him over -    He sat right next to Pees in the booth every game for the last two years as his wing man and underst

Yeah, I’m sure we’re gonna promote the quality control coach who has only otherwise ever been a high school coach to defensive coordinator.    Super likely. 

That sucks. Did a great job overall. Especially at halftime adjustments.

Posted Images

I think we can cross off any position coach from another team who hasn't called plays before. What kind of message would that send to our guys.

I think we end up promoting Shane Bowen. As someone has already mentioned he sits beside Pees during games, and he has been given play calling duties during scrimmages. He's obviously been groomed for the position.

Edited by Guts

5 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

We all know what this is about.  Pees got called into JRob's office after the Chiefs game and was told to retire or get fired.

Now I have to change my pick again.

Unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Makaveli said:

Wade Phillips, Romeo Crennel all these guys need to retire. I wish Pees would give it one more year after coming so close. But that's me being selfish lol. I can't think of any great or good coordinators out there. Somebody suggested we go after Ohio states Defensive coordinator, Greg Schiano.

I'm pretty sure Schiano is now the Head Coach at Rutgers. It will be interesting to see what we do. 

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Someone mentioned Lewis a few pages back.  I don't think he wants to get back into the NFL grind.  I think he's pretty happy with his role at ASU.  I'm only speculating though.

Are you confusing two black men?