Your 2020 Titans Starting QB Is...

Jonboy

The offense had the ball for what, 50 snaps yesterday?  And they scored 29 points.  KC scored 32 over the span of a hell of a lot snaps and after being gifted 3 pts.  It seems like the offense could be the strength if we can generate drives more consistently.  And we really only seem to do that when we pass the ball.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota sucks btw

The debate is over. RT>MM in every facet. With the ability to make plays comes leeway on bad sacks and other negative plays. I've said all along all QB's miss throws and make poor decisions from ti

Posted Images

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Like I said before, There are a lot of things you can fault Mariota for. This isn’t one of them. He also trucked a defender against the giants. I’m sure if you looked online you could find many more examples. What’s funny is that if he would have done that, you morons would have started a thread calling him an idiot for doing it. But since it was RT it’s all good right? Just like when RT eats sacks instead of throwing away and doesn’t slide on non crucial runs. It’s apparently ok when he does it but not when mariota did. ? 

I have to admit I was chuckling when I saw the reactions to Tannehill running it in, and how everyone was fawning over him and his heroics.. especially since, if it were Mariota, he would have been called a clueless retard. 

There is no hypocrisy in celebrating Tannehill's physical effort plays. It boils down to Mariota used to do unnecessary shit while Tannehill does necessary shit. It's that simple. It's like how if you dress up like a pirate on Halloween it's normal but if you do it on March 5th you look like an a-hole. Time and place people.

9 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I have to admit I was chuckling when I saw the reactions to Tannehill running it in, and how everyone was fawning over him and his heroics.. especially since, if it were Mariota, he would have been called a clueless retard. 

First, he wouldn't be called a retard for running it in on a game-winning drive.

Second, people grew tired of Mariota because he'd be fawned over for that play over the next two years. People would be telling us about that one Chiefs play no matter how bad he played after that.

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

There is no hypocrisy in celebrating Tannehill's physical effort plays. It boils down to Mariota used to do unnecessary shit while Tannehill does necessary shit. It's that simple. It's like how if you dress up like a pirate on Halloween it's normal but if you do it on March 5th you look like an a-hole. Time and place people.

22 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Yeah, It’s just funny to me because I am critical regardless of who is playing the position. 

Ah yes, who can forget your extremely high expectations from the Titans QB and the near perfection like standards you have set for whoever occupies that position. No one should expect you to give Tannehill any less critiquing you relentlessly gave Mariota! 

25 minutes ago, big2033 said:

First, he wouldn't be called a retard for running it in on a game-winning drive.

Second, people grew tired of Mariota because he'd be fawned over for that play over the next two years. People would be telling us about that one Chiefs play no matter how bad he played after that.

I don’t think I asked you, but thanks for your opinion, I guess?

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Ah yes, who can forget your extremely high expectations from the Titans QB and the near perfection like standards you have set for whoever occupies that position. No one should expect you to give Tannehill any less critiquing you relentlessly gave Mariota! 

I guess you forgot how critical I was about him leading up to the switch. I was hopeful he would turn it around, but he didn’t. And I was critical of him when I didn’t see a turnaround happening. 

Anyways, this was already blown way out of proportion (never change, TR), so it doesn’t really matter. I hope to see you just as critical from here on out. 

7 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I guess you forgot how critical I was about him leading up to the switch. I was hopeful he would turn it around, but he didn’t. And I was critical of him when I didn’t see a turnaround happening. 

Yea I remember welcoming you aboard...... a few weeks ago

28 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I don’t think I asked you, but thanks for your opinion, I guess?

You put a false statement out there. You don't need to ask. I corrected it.

Don't want it corrected? Don't post it.