Jonboy

Your 2020 Titans Starting QB Is...

2 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

It honestly proves how useless the stat can be. When you have a ball-control offense your QB will be put in these situations.

Our previous starter was racking these game-winning drives up.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

That might be how you read it but that's not what he said. He doesn't want a 1st round QB at all

No, I read into context and also remember who it is who posts. We are 5-5. We aren’t getting any of the top guys. He’s openly saying whatever we do keep Tannehill and sign him to be the starter. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

No, I read into context and also remember who it is who posts. We are 5-5. We aren’t getting any of the top guys. He’s openly saying whatever we do keep Tannehill and sign him to be the starter. 

So you ignored what he wrote and formed your own opinion. OK ... 

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It honestly proves how useless the stat can be. When you have a ball-control offense your QB will be put in these situations.

Our previous starter was racking these game-winning drives up.

Ugh. No it isn’t a useless stat when taken into context. Sheesh. Mariota homers take it out of context. Having 3 game winning drives in 4 games while actually producing is something to smile about. Your condescension is beyond the point of annoying. No one thinks of Tannehill as some great QB. But he has played well, and if he keeps up his play then he’s our guy, even if we draft a QB in the first round. 

Im not going to find my post, but I literally said a week ago it isn’t a bad thing to sign Tannehill and draft a QB round 1, so lay off already. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Ugh. No it isn’t a useless stat when taken into context. Sheesh. Mariota homers take it out of context. Having 3 game winning drives in 4 games while actually producing is something to smile about. Your condescension is beyond the point of annoying. No one thinks of Tannehill as some great QB. But he has played well, and if he keeps up his play then he’s our guy, even if we draft a QB in the first round. 

Im not going to find my post, but I literally said a week ago it isn’t a bad thing to sign Tannehill and draft a QB round 1, so lay off already. 

You're tying two subjects together. And I'm not sure why you feel I'm attacking you when it's you who has been attacking me.

This was more an indictment on Mariota than Tannehill.

Bottom line is a lot of good QBs can manufacture come-from-behind wins and it's not an indicator of "elite" play that some used for Mariota.

Hopefully Tannehill gets one more so he can be on the level of Josh Allen.

Edited by big2033

Just now, big2033 said:

You're tying two subjects together. 

This was more an indictment on Mariota than Tannehill.

Bottom line is a lot of good QBs can manufacture come-from-behind wins and it's not an indicator of "elite" play that some used for Mariota.

No, you’re tying two things together. I’m saying it’s a damn good stat when you’ve won 3 games out of 4 as the starter. Fuck Mariota. Stop bringing him up. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

No, you’re tying two things together. I’m saying it’s a damn good stat when you’ve won 3 games out of 4 as the starter. Fuck Mariota. Stop bringing him up. 

OK ... then hopefully we'll get one more and have Josh Allen.

And I'm not sure why you suddenly gave me a diatribe about what you want to do at QB. I never brought this up, you attacked me in this thread.

Overall, the less need for come from behind wins the better. Hopefully Tannehill gets better and doesn't need numerous fourth-quarter drives.

Edited by big2033

Just now, big2033 said:

OK ... then hopefully we'll get one more and have Josh Allen.

And I'm not sure why you suddenly gave me a diatribe about what you want to do at QB. I never brought this up, you attacked me in this thread.

Attacked...lol. Dude let your balls drop already. This is TR. I responded to your post. Stop being a pussy. 

11 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Attacked...lol. Dude let your balls drop already. This is TR. I responded to your post. Stop being a pussy. 

You're the one whining because I'm not sucking Tannehill off the way you want. Not me. It's OK man, it's just sports.

Maybe Tannehill will be great and we'll win many Super Bowls and you can get his autograph ... happy now kiddo?

You're rant is unnecessary. 

Edited by big2033

8 minutes ago, big2033 said:

You're the one whining because I'm not sucking the win off the way you want. Not me. It's OK man, it's just sports.

Maybe Tannehill will be great and we'll win many Super Bowls and you can get his autograph ... happy now kiddo?

What? Maybe type that out again in a manner that can be understood. I’m not hyping Tannehill as some great QB. His ceiling is top 10-13, and that’s his ceiling. 

We all understand you believe that doesn’t cut it. We got it. I’ve said openly in the past week, before today’s game, that we should re-sign Tannehill and look to draft a QB round 1. So I’m not sure what you’re getting on about. I don’t care how well Tannehill plays this year; if our QB is there we take him, even if we have to give up assets. Lucky enough we have a guy like Tannehill who doesn’t force the issue. 

10 minutes ago, big2033 said:

You're the one whining because I'm not sucking the win off the way you want. 

They got lucky today.  The best comparison I can use is that they hit the better opponent with a bunch of well timed runs like in basketball.  Or big plays in this case.  First quarter I thought they were going to get destroyed, Mahomes was moving them up and down the field.  Then Tannehill hits the bomb to Raymond and Evans gets the defensive td.  The third quarter long td by Henry kept us in the the game.  Those were all momentum shifters in this case.

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

What? Maybe type that out again in a manner that can be understood. I’m not hyping Tannehill as some great QB. His ceiling is top 10-13, and that’s his ceiling. 

We all understand you believe that doesn’t cut it. We got it. I’ve said openly in the past week, before today’s game, that we should re-sign Tannehill and look to draft a QB round 1. So I’m not sure what you’re getting on about. I don’t care how well Tannehill plays this year; if our QB is there we take him, even if we have to give up assets. Lucky enough we have a guy like Tannehill who doesn’t force the issue. 

Like ... why do you keep explaining all this to me? LOL.

You just keep talking.

I don't care what you think. I never asked and was never talking to you.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

Like why do yo keep explaining all this to me? LOL.

You just keep talking.

I don't care what you think. I never asked and was never talking to you.

Says the guy who jumps into a ton of conversations where no one is talking to them. Alright man.