Andrew Luck retiring from the NFL

AussieTitanFan08

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Luck retiring has totally changed the landscape of the NFL and AFC South. Brissett ain't no Andrew Luck however good he does. 

I'd love to see what Vegas would have done had Mariota retired. I'd guess it wouldn't have changed a damn thing concerning the odds. The Vegas guy on Ross Tucker's podcast flat out said MM can't play last season at one point. 

Oilerman showing big how the pros hijack a thread.  Make a cogent first point about the subject at hand, then go full in on how Mariota sucks and some random guy in ‘Vegas’ agreed with you.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ManningEnvy Bring your sorry ass in here!!!

You know that bit of pride some folks have about “never beating” a team unless they’re absent their best player?     Dont lie, none of y’all are feeling that.  Titans fans getting drunk toni

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, nine said:

Luck spoke openly about dealing with the emotional strain of dealing with the shoulder injury a couple years ago.  At the time, everything was kept very hush-hush;  he later admitted that he and his doctors literally didn't know if he'd ever be able to throw a football again.

I doubt this ankle injury is that serious....but it's another situation the team has kept shrouded in silence and secrecy and they've been very vague about when he'll be back.    It sounds to me like there's a chance this could be a long-term lingering issue....possibly even a chronic pain situation.   And after the emotional meat-grinder he went through a couple years ago....it's hard to blame him for not being willing to go through it all over again.    

I think it’s something like a partially torn Achilles or calcium deposits in the ankle. Iirc there is nothing you can do to a partially torn Achilles aide from surgery. Same with the deposits. They cause chronic pain and it’s either surgery(which could make the pain worse) or dealing with the pain the rest of your life.

Here’s an amazing Luck related stat.  The Titans will be one of only 3 AFC teams that never beat him.  Kind of amazing considering that the Titans faced him 10 times and many of the others like 2 or 3 times.

I believe Elway against New England is the only other QB to go 10-0 against another franchise.

45 minutes ago, japan said:

then go full in on how Mariota sucks and some random guy in ‘Vegas’ agreed with you.

It's harder to find someone who doesn't agree with that at this point. Me and Vegas insiders already knew it

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Fans have a right to be upset but Luck doesn't owe them a damn thing. 

Agree for the most part, but he does need to understand the boos because he did take a shitload of the fans money who collectively pay for this entire thing in one way or another, and also left the team they root for passionately in a crap spot.

54 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

I can't believe the Colts fans booed him as he walked off the field last night.... oh yeah, Manning Envy... so anything is possible especially the despicable.

It was the way that crowd found out. Luck didn’t have a chance to get in front of it or have a gracious exit statement released. Schefter couldn’t sit on a story like that and happened to break it during their home game to a stunned, bewildered crowd. An absolute clusterfuck of circumstance, imo

Edited by begooode