Kyle021

Mariota is having the best TC of his career and more.

FRT   
22 minutes ago, 8MM said:

It won't end until MM plays perfect in a zillion games and win multiple super bowls.

I’ll take one SB!

rns90   
2 minutes ago, ctm said:

It's just Kyle's opinion.  Consider the source.

True.  He is generally wrong about mmm....75% of the time.

1 hour ago, Huston said:

The hypocrisy is staggering.

It's insane how you think throwing great passes in shorts is the positive equivalent to sailing balls left and right in shorts with no pressure.

It'd also be moronic for someone to think that a tight end complimenting their QB is the positive equivalent to a teammate trashing their QB.

Determining what should be the baseline of expectations matter greatly, something you obviously don't understand by believing that dismissing some positives while berating negatives is being hypocritical

Edited by wiscotitansfan

BudAdams   
7 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's insane how you think throwing great passes in shorts is the positive equivalent to sailing balls left and right in shorts with no pressure.

It'd also be moronic for someone to think that a tight end complimenting their QB is the positive equivalent to a teammate trashing their QB.

Determining what should be the baseline of expectations matter greatly, something you obviously don't understand by believing that dismissing some positives while berating negatives is being hypocritical

Exactly.

Excelling in red jerseys during OTAs/Training Camp or even preseason is expected.  Struggling in those situations is a huge red flag.

It’s going to take sustained good play in real games to tell where he’s really at.

Huston   
14 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What's insane is how you wrote all of that and totally missed the point I was making. I wasnt endorsing what he said if you if any if you actually took the time to actually read my post, just his right to say it without out all the uproar by the people who routinely fabricate or exaggerate the negative.

Nash   

I just watched MM in the video from camp .. he made 4 throws, the last being a rollout throw.. take a look at the first 3 throws.. It sure looks like he has widened his base this year and is using his body and legs to make those throws.. 

25 minutes ago, Huston said:

What's insane is how you wrote all of that and totally missed the point I was making. I wasnt endorsing what he said if you if any if you actually took the time to actually read my post, just his right to say it without out all the uproar by the people who routinely fabricate or exaggerate the negative.

Because the negatives deserve uproar while positives should be expected

Huston   
4 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Because the negatives deserve uproar while positives should be expected

All things being equal yes but that hasn't been the case and we all know it.

7 minutes ago, Huston said:

All things being equal yes but that hasn't been the case and we all know it.

Because we've seen exponentially more and egregious negatives than positives... It's not supposed to be all things equal, because it's not

If Mariotas career was known for his consistent play with the occasional gaffe it'd be one thing, but there's a reason why the only people who are really blindly sold on the guy being the answer are homers.... Because they nitpick and blow the positives completely outta proportion

Edited by wiscotitansfan

Huston   
6 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Because we've seen exponentially more and egregious negatives than positives... It's not supposed to be all things equal, because it's not

If Mariotas career was known for his consistent play with the occasional gaffe it'd be one thing, but there's a reason why the only people who are really blindly sold on the guy being the answer are homers.... Because they nitpick and blow the positives completely outta proportion

Wow ok, total exaggeration on both parts but whatever this is much to do about nothing. 

Edited by Huston

BudAdams   
29 minutes ago, Nash said:

I just watched MM in the video from camp .. he made 4 throws, the last being a rollout throw.. take a look at the first 3 throws.. It sure looks like he has widened his base this year and is using his body and legs to make those throws.. 

Accuracy  correlates to good mechanics.  It’s well documented, even by #8,.  If he can make strides here, his consistency can improve.