Vacarro to visit Titans tomorrow Reid also an option

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're both clear upgrades of the 2017 version of Cyp we got. He was straight up bad last season by every metric. Of the two, I prefer Reid because he is better in run support and can hold up as the

Just read the names out loud to yourself:   Malcolm Butler, Adoree Jackson, Logan Ryan, Earl Thomas, Kevin Byard. All in the same backfield at the same time.   Mother. Fucker.

That might change my opinion if he's willing to play team sports and focus on winning a superbowl instead of being a social justice warrior.

20 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

It appears Reid was not able to make it today due to weather. Maybe that is why we have yet to hear anything. Hopefully we are able to bring him in tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/schultz_report/status/1025513654895239169

wouldn't be surprised if we don't sign a safety till sunday/monday, whoever we sign won't be available to practice at Nissan Stadium on saturday afternoon anyway, and with the players having a day off on sunday, it gives JRob a couple of days to sort out who he wants and make sure they are ready to go on monday.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

21 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Reid or Vacarro + one of the lesser guys would be great. I prefer Reid for narrative reasons, to nut punch the politically incensed dipshits, but Vacarro is fine enough. I've seen multiple people more familiar with both indicate Vacarro is a better fit. So... either one. Hoping they don't only sign a lesser player.

I agree about Reid.  That would be terrific.

14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

this comment from PK is on the back of Vrabel's post practice presser, was a vibe that Reid perhaps didn't do all he could to make it to his workout with the Titans.

Weird, I heard he was hanging out in the FQ.

Edited by Justafan

40 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

this comment from PK is on the back of Vrabel's post practice presser, was a vibe that Reid perhaps didn't do all he could to make it to his workout with the Titans.

Yeah apparently he couldn’t make it until Sunday night? 

Pretty ridiculous. Kind of seems like Reid wants to be a social activist instead of a football player.