Titans Head Coaching Candidates (Confirmed Interviews: Vrabel, Wilks, LaFleur...)

Jonboy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope we interview DeFillipo. Everything I’ve read or watched on that guy has been incredibly impressive. 

Can I have him? Please, can I? You'll never have to walk him, I swear!      

Since the day he was hired.

Posted Images

Just now, scine09 said:

I wonder how long Robinson spent thinking about this.  It certainly wasn't since the press conference yesterday.  I bet this has been in his mind for weeks if not months.

Good GMs keep a running list. 

But yes, no doubt he’s been thinking about it in detail for many weeks. 

Edited by tgo

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

i'm sure JRob won't rush the hiring process, but the Senior Bowl next week is going to be a big distraction for him.

I bet Cowden is running the process this week at the East West Shrine game practices and next week, although I’d expect Robinson to attend the Senior Bowl and some of the practices. 

Just now, tgo said:

I bet Cowden is running the process this week at the East West Shrine game practices and next week, although I’d expect Robinson to attend the Senior Bowl and some of the practices. 

the rosters at the Senior Bowl are absolutely loaded this year, no way JRob would want to miss it.

I thought Cowden was more involved in the Pro Personnel Department rather than CFB Scouting, Cowden would be preparing for FA?

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

the rosters at the Senior Bowl are absolutely loaded this year, no way JRob would want to miss it.

I thought Cowden was more involved in the Pro Personnel Department rather than CFB Scouting, Cowden would be preparing for FA?

Cowden actually manages operations for both the pro side and college side. 

He’s heavily involved in the draft process, which is his forte. 

Edited by tgo