Tajae Sharpe

MamlngEnvy

So all the Tajae hype and no thread for him here?? 

I think he'll be one of our top 2 receivers by years end either with Dgb or Matthews. Watched his college tape and he looks like the real deal. Making all the catches whether contested or not.

I know that mid and late round picks have a tendency to be overhyped in offseason...but this isn't just hype right? I mean he's running with the 1's.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You people being cautious about getting hopes up are just stunting your own fandom. Trying to protect yourself from disappointment is pointless. Why not just enjoy the idea that he could be a ver

52Original is back in action with dem Real. Comfortable. Threads.  Let me gets to postin' some Sharpe info then.  How to Run a Route, by Tajae his damn self.  DGB, and the rest of you non route r

Getting separation isn't just about speed.  If speed was king, then world-class speedsters like Darius Hayward-Bey and Jacoby Ford would be damn near uncoverable....but that's not the case at all.

Just now, reo said:

There's no hype until I see him doing it in at least the preseason. I've heard this stuff too many times.

But that's the thing though... What were hearing we're seeing in action...like him with the 1s still.

yes it sounds encouraging at the moment, how about we wait until he comes up against a few decent first team DB's in live pre-season games before anointing him the biggest draft steal since Tom Brady.

its not like he is out there beating the best DB's in the NFL on a daily basis, hell even Johnny Football shredded our DB's.

I can't speak for his play yet, but everything I hear him say and do impresses me a lot.  He is putting in the work, acting like a true pro, and isn't taking one second for granted.  I feel sure that he is going  to help this team.  

I heard him talking about why he carries a ball with him everywhere(hell, he even sleeps with it), and he said that he has always done it but at soon as college was over he started carrying the nfl ball to get used to the feel of that ball.    That's serious.  

2 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Take this with caution...

I'm not saying he will be the next Allen Robinson or Allen Hurns, but his game does remind me of a cross of Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns

that would be the dream scenario if it pans out that way, would free up JRob to go OLB/CB with our two first round picks in 2017

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

that would be the dream scenario if it pans out that way, would free up JRob to go OLB/CB with our two first round picks in 2017

We would still need a WR to compensate for losing Wright, Douglas, Hunter, Johnson, and to also supplement the development of DGB and Sharpe 

Fully expect CB/WR to be priorities next year in 1 if a guy like Garrett or Allen aren't available.

JuJu Smith-Schuster is going to be a star, and so is Darren Carrington and Mike Williams... They will most likely be the top 3 WR next year.

If JuJu is off the board, and Tabor/King/Allen/Garrett are not on the board I would have a hard time passing on Carrington at WR or Jarrad Davis at ILB... But that can wait for another year.

1 minute ago, Kyle021 said:

We would still need a WR to compensate for losing Wright, Douglas, Hunter, Johnson, and to also supplement the development of DGB and Sharpe 

Fully expect CB/WR to be priorities next year in 1 if a guy like Garrett or Allen aren't available.

JuJu Smith-Schuster is going to be a star, and so is Darren Carrington and Mike Williams... They will most likely be the top 3 WR next year.

If JuJu is off the board, and Tabor/King/Allen/Garrett are not on the board I would have a hard time passing on Carrington at WR or Jarrad Davis at ILB... But that can wait for another year.

may depend where our first round picks fall, I'm not sure JRob would spend a top 10-15 pick on a WR if there is an elite OLB/CB to be had.

I agree we are going to have to draft a WR in the first 3 rounds, just not so sure it will be round 1.