Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston braces for a suspension (Update: Suspended 3 Games)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he basically admitted it happened and blames alcohol. ?   "Uncharacteristic?"   What a joke. He's exactly who we thought he was.

I will always be grateful to the Bucs for tanking that last quarter to obtain the #1 pick. 

Please don't do this here. We have a Politics forum. Keep this crap out of here.   BOARD OMBUDSMAN FINAL RULING

wonder how many people this kid has raped already? there was the one big case.. and reports of several more that were paid hush money or were too afraid to come forward because of the treatment of the other girl. theres the uber driver now... 

he likes to slip them shit in their drink and fuck em when they cant stand... now he just gropes them when alone and thinks its fine because of who he is. 

him and trump would be great buddies. they both like to practice what they preach - "Grab her by the Pussy!"

I wonder what's the truth behind this?  It was said that he was with friends in the car and he was in the back.  He got accused b/c he used his account for Uber.   On the Bucs site it said the NFL has a driver service for NFL players so why didn't he use that.

3 hours ago, 8MM said:

I wonder what's the truth behind this?  It was said that he was with friends in the car and he was in the back.  He got accused b/c he used his account for Uber.   On the Bucs site it said the NFL has a driver service for NFL players so why didn't he use that.

Seems obvious why he wouldn’t want to use the NFL service. If you are doing something questionable (getting high or banging random girls) you probably think that the NFL service may have some connection back to the league. 

4 hours ago, titanruss said:

wonder how many people this kid has raped already? there was the one big case.. and reports of several more that were paid hush money or were too afraid to come forward because of the treatment of the other girl. theres the uber driver now... 

he likes to slip them shit in their drink and fuck em when they cant stand... now he just gropes them when alone and thinks its fine because of who he is. 

him and trump would be great buddies. they both like to practice what they preach - "Grab her by the Pussy!"

And Bill Clinton.  Sexual harassment and/or rape is bi-paritsan.

2 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

And Bill Clinton.  Sexual harassment and/or rape is bi-paritsan.

not a political debate and you dont have to call out every political party when you bring up the fault of one person in one. otherwise i need the green party/libertarians/pirates/etc etc etc.

the trump connection was purely from their "grab her by the pussy " brotherhood. 

it was related. clinton was not unless hes recorded saying it at some point

5 hours ago, titanruss said:

Lol clearly you feel very strongly towards the guy, but stop making shit up please. There were not "several more". I know others don't care enough to fact check you, but I will. 

Agreed. I'm happy we got Marcus. All I'm saying is if it were a known thing that several others were paid hush money it would have been looked into immediately and he'd be on trial like Cosby was. He was the man at FSU and maybe he was protected, maybe he wasn't. Nobody definitively knows that. Now he's just man and nobody in law enforcement or anywhere else is protecting the guy. 

Topic brings up old article and the question where JRob stood on JW vs MM.  He didn’t have final call so truth may come out one day when Jon retires.  Unless JW turns around and wins a SB, the Titans got the safer steadier pick fwiw.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ex-bucs-executive-reveals-how-close-mariota-winston-decision-was-in-draft/

13 hours ago, gaskill15 said:

I will always be grateful to the Bucs for tanking that last quarter to obtain the #1 pick. 

I think we would have taken Mariota even if we had the first pick that year.