Schefter Titans have received multiple offers for pick 5 contemplating trade

8 minutes ago, reo said:

Is there any chance at all we can get a 1st next year, this year and a 2nd this year from someone? How far would we have to drop? Seems a pipe dream but I really want another 1st next year lol

Probably would have to have the Chiefs at 27 come up to get that much. They have a ton of picks

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hype is real  

Let's gooooo!!!

Stop with all the talks of giving the Browns pick 100 if we get #33. It's an 80 point swing in our favor for a team that wants to trade up for a QB. You don't give them extra change back and say thank

Posted Images

Yes. If the Chiefs, IF, they came up from 27 I would expect their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd this year and their 1st and 2nd next year. They have to pay for us to move down 22 spots. And then I would see us moving up from 18 to get someone using some of our draft capital.

Edited by AvgJoe

My dream draft would be to end up w/ 2 1st rounders this year and get a 2nd back and have 2 1st rounders next year. Then Howard drops (or we trade up for him) and we get him and Ross/Davis. Then a CB in the 2nd or Foster drops b/c he's an idiot and we get him :)

1 minute ago, reo said:

My dream draft would be to end up w/ 2 1st rounders this year and get a 2nd back and have 2 1st rounders next year. Then Howard drops (or we trade up for him) and we get him and Ross/Davis. Then a CB in the 2nd or Foster drops b/c he's an idiot and we get him :)

They can just continue the cycle yearly.  Get an extra first, have that team suck, trade down, and have it continue.

16 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Yes. If the Chiefs, IF, they came up from 27 I would expect their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd this year and their 1st and 2nd next year. They have to pay for us to move down 22 spots. And then I would see us moving up from 18 to get someone using some of our draft capital.

so we'd need alex smith to die in like the next 17 hours?

Just now, scine09 said:

They can just continue the cycle yearly.  Get an extra first, have that team suck, trade down, and have it continue.

I agree. It just depends on guessing which team will suck next year lol

I was doing a mock draft where we traded down with both Buffalo and KC and added both their 2nd rounders. I decided not to waste my time on a mock because I have no clue what to project this year, but I think the trades are reasonable. Buffalo could move up for Trubisky and KC could jump teams for Mahomes. 

17 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

Is this something that will get done today?

Logic tells me that it would happen while on the clock, but I could see a team being desperate enough to make sure they get the deal done and do it today. 

This has been a strange draft. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if it got done before the logical time of us being on the clock.

22 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Logic tells me that it would happen while on the clock, but I could see a team being desperate enough to make sure they get the deal done and do it today. 

This has been a strange draft. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if it got done before the logical time of us being on the clock.

No, because then another team can jump them and they traded up for nothing