Charley Casserly first mock draft

AussieTitanFan08

has us taking Jamal Adams at pick 5, then projects us trading down from 18 to 23 with the Giants and taking Corey Davis at 23.

unless he has some medical red flags regarding that ankle surgery at the combine, its hard seeing Davis making it to 23, also don't think dropping from 18 to 23 would net JRob that 2nd rounder he is looking for.

seems a left field trade idea from Casserly, wonder if he has heard the Giants are looking to trade up to get a LT.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/mock-drafts/charley-casserly/335601

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't even explain how excited I'd be if we got Adams and Davis. 

I'm not sure how anyone could complain with anyone from the group of Allen, Adams, and Foster.

As great as Allen is the Niners aren't going to pick him with Armstead & Buckner there, unless they see him as a full time 4-3 LE. I think there's a real chance Allen drops, which would be am

Giants reportedly wanted Conklin last year and were rumored to be interested in Joe Thomas at the trade deadline.  I can believe it. Flowers needs to play RT.

While that would be amazing, seems like wishful thinking to take Adams at 5 and trade down from 18 and still get Davis

Edited by socaltitan

16 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Giants reportedly wanted Conklin last year and were rumored to be interested in Joe Thomas at the trade deadline.  I can believe it. Flowers needs to play RT.

While that would be amazing, seems like wishful thinking to take Adams at 5 and trade down from 18 and still get Davis

might make sense from the Giants angle, but would JRob drop from 18 to 23 which would probably only get him their 3rd round pick which would be pick 87. 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

might make sense from the Giants angle, but would JRob drop from 18 to 23 which would probably only get him their 3rd round pick which would be pick 87. 

I would do it if we got their second rounder... to ensure I would offer our compensatory 3rd in the trade...

they get 18 and our compensatory 3rd and we get 23 and their 2nd

23 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

I would do it if we got their second rounder... to ensure I would offer our compensatory 3rd in the trade...

they get 18 and our compensatory 3rd and we get 23 and their 2nd

if there is a position other than QB this year that teams would trade up for it is OT, its possibly the worst OL draft class in a generation.

once the run on OT start some teams may start to get desperate and JRob might be able to cash in on it.

Just now, titantez said:

Whoever drafts Adams in the top 5 needs to be Fired Immedi 

Only player I truly feel is worth our pick at 5 is Foster.  Everyone else I would rather trade down a couple spots for.  Lot of talent in the first round this year, but not and truly standout elite talents like we've had in some years.

37 minutes ago, Stan17 said:

Only player I truly feel is worth our pick at 5 is Foster.  Everyone else I would rather trade down a couple spots for.  Lot of talent in the first round this year, but not and truly standout elite talents like we've had in some years.

10 minutes ago, Kirkster said:

Foster, Allen, Thomas all better picks for us if we stick at 5

What do you guys have against Adams?

1 hour ago, Face said:

As great as Allen is the Niners aren't going to pick him with Armstead & Buckner there, unless they see him as a full time 4-3 LE.

I think there's a real chance Allen drops, which would be amazing.

I hope so. Not sure Jax would pass though.