One stat that exemplies why Vrabel is a retard

BudsOilers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blames the defense for the loss.   It's about SCORING in today's NFL.    In Vrabel's career as a HC:   0-9 points:  1-6 10-17 points:  4-23 18-23 points: 9-7 24 poin

He won't name the starter for week 10 at QB. That alone should get his ass fired. I HOPE he starts Tannehill and Titans lose. The more ammo against Vrabel the better.

Spot on. I said something similar. If you are always saying we need to “coach better, play better, etc” and you keep saying that, it means something isn’t happening. The injury issue is definitely rea

Posted Images

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

But what if you’re scared the QB will take a sack on 3rd and 10 when you still have a timeout? Probably better to just kick a FG and take it to halftime. 

But the Cleveland game when they didn't have a timeout was totally comparable in his mind. Did the dumbass even know we still had a timeout?

11 minutes ago, TitanPoke said:

But the Cleveland game when they didn't have a timeout was totally comparable in his mind. Did the dumbass even know we still had a timeout?

Vrabel said the decision was because Levis had messed up the prior two pass plays.....which was factual.

1 minute ago, BudsOilers said:

Vrabel said the decision was because Levis had messed up the prior two pass plays.....which was factual.

Levis was driving down the field. He's one of the only reasons we had a chance to win. You don't punish the team because your quarterback threw two incompletions in a row.

1 minute ago, TitanPoke said:

Levis was driving down the field. He's one of the only reasons we had a chance to win. You don't punish the team because your quarterback threw two incompletions in a row.

He was also the reason they had the 3rd down in the first place because the 1st two plays should have ended in easy TD passes.....which was Vrabel's POINT.....

1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

Blames the defense for the loss.   It's about SCORING in today's NFL. 

In Vrabel's career as a HC:

0-9 points:  1-6

10-17 points:  4-23

18-23 points: 9-7

24 points +: 40-5

You'd THINK he'd learn by now.

I never watch these things but from what everyone around here says about them...

I think he is just saying the opposite of what is the obvious thing to say. 

I'm not defending vrable with this one, just saying it fits in with his never say anything that makes sense at these things. 

As for the scoring being more important, I think the damning part is that the bar is 20 fucking points. It shouldn't be that hard to average 21ppg. 

4 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I never watch these things but from what everyone around here says about them...

I think he is just saying the opposite of what is the obvious thing to say. 

I'm not defending vrable with this one, just saying it fits in with his never say anything that makes sense at these things. 

As for the scoring being more important, I think the damning part is that the bar is 20 fucking points. It shouldn't be that hard to average 21ppg. 

21 teams are able to score 20 ppg or more. Some of the teams scoring 20+ a game are 100% less talented than us. 

12 minutes ago, TitanPoke said:

So you don't even try on the third chance? That isn't a very good point. It's loser mentality.

I would have tried there too myself but I do understand them not trusting Levis in the moment based on what they were watching.