Titans New Stadium Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud on suicide watch

I'm still holding out hope Austin or San Antonio can swoop in at the last minute!

Get rekt     

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL if the city botches this as the Titans just admitted that the current stadium isn't up to NFL standards......I'm sure St. Louis or San Antonio would love the team!

I would really enjoy such an outcome.

Fuck off, you aren't taking my Titans.

?

Edited by cenj

Just now, cenj said:

Fuck off, you aren't taking my Titans.

I'm rooting for the team regardless.  I could care less where they play.  It would be hilarious to see the meltdown on here though if the city botches the new stadium funding.  If the residents don't want to build a new stadium, another city damn sure will.

1 minute ago, BudsOilers said:

I'm rooting for the team regardless.  I could care less where they play.  It would be hilarious to see the meltdown on here though if the city botches the new stadium funding.  If the residents don't want to build a new stadium, another city damn sure will.

Any chance they relocate to Portland or is that basically Seahawks country?  St.  Louis would probably be the most logical.  I'll root for them wherever they play as well.

For the average person living in Nashville or the surrounding counties, property values will only go higher if this happens.  Someone probably advised A. Rodgers about the local real estate market and why he's investing in Williamson county.

26 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL if the city botches this as the Titans just admitted that the current stadium isn't up to NFL standards......I'm sure St. Louis or San Antonio would love the team!

I would really enjoy such an outcome.

What in that article led your to believe the city will botch it? 

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

What in that article led your to believe the city will botch it? 

Nothing in particular but the part of how the stadium will be paid for (an open question from the Titans President) certainly raises the possibility that the city could balk at this.  It's happened elsewhere.....

8 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Nothing in particular but the part of how the stadium will be paid for (an open question from the Titans President) certainly raises the possibility that the city could balk at this.  It's happened elsewhere.....

It’s an important question. And one that we don’t quite know the answer to yet. Metro won’t pay for 100% of it. 

36 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Any chance they relocate to Portland or is that basically Seahawks country?  St.  Louis would probably be the most logical.  I'll root for them wherever they play as well.

Why are people talking about them relocating?  They’re not going anywhere.

51 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Oklahoma would gladly take the team ?

@StephenIsLegend