Week 17 Dolphins vs Titans Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, titansfan said:

The field at Nissan does not look to be in great shape. And a pair of storms are rolling in on Saturday.. its gonna be sloppy field conditions 

See above post. Turf being replaced after today

Edited by pamo9

4 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

I guess that must be you since everybody that watch RT at Miami for 8 yrs feels Tua is way better.  They must be wrong then.  What a tool you are.  You can't let go of your hatred for Hawaii guys huh?

Simply not true. Most would say Tua is better at this stage than Tannehill was in year 2. 

they really are completely different QBs with different strengths and weaknesses. 

17 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

I guess that must be you since everybody that watch RT at Miami for 8 yrs feels Tua is way better.  They must be wrong then.  What a tool you are.  You can't let go of your hatred for Hawaii guys huh?

That's not true at all.  Personally, after watching all of Tannehill's career, I'd say Tua is ahead of where Tannehill was at 21 games played, but not the better QB.  Tua's probably about where 2015/2016 Tannehill was...with better pocket awareness and a lesser arm.  Tannehill can make throws Tua simply never will be able to make (that TD pass to AJ last week was awesome), and Tua can avoid sacks Tannehill will eat every time.  He's no Wilson, but he's decent at it.

I seriously hope Miami sticks with Tua for 2022...I believe he has a fairly high ceiling...just needs to develop.  Can't get a final read on him behind that line with 0 running game, not to mention missing main receivers often.

My only concern is durability.

Edited by PhinFan1968

4 hours ago, EagleEye said:

I would say few people feel that way. Until they went on their recent winning streak the people with pitchforks we're coming out.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic