Texans now willing to trade Deshaun Watson. Update: No Criminal Charges.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A ton! According to my personal spreadsheet and consulting with my accountant, my rub n tug services are down by an average of 6 percent. Covid's been tough on everyone  .

Letting Watson play with what he's been accused of and past suspensions by Goodell is a total joke and shows how stupid his entire policy is 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

A ton! According to my personal spreadsheet and consulting with my accountant, my rub n tug services are down by an average of 6 percent. Covid's been tough on everyone :( .

LMAO. Sounds like your clients are like Watson. Not paying  tipping for the extra services.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32044710/fbi-investigating-allegations-houston-texans-qb-deshaun-watson-possible-extortion%3fplatform=ampOUSTON -- The allegations of sexual assault and inappropriate behavior against Texansquarterback Deshaun Watson are being investigated by the FBI, Watson's lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said Wednesday.

Edited by Number9

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I wonder who gets traded first, Deshaun Watson or the Sixers' Ben Simmons. Both teams are asking way too much in return.

Easy Simmons.  As long as Watson still has those criminal complaints hanging over him, he is going nowhere.

Simmons needs a change.. some teams want him to be a point forward/guard , mostly distributing the ball and playing defense.. but that role is not worth giving much in a trade. 

3 hours ago, Alcibiades said:

Yeah, no one is trading for Watson right now. Way too many unknowns. He's either on the Texans this year, or they cut him (unlikely). Will he play? IDK....but no team is trading for him. 

I could see a team taking a risk if it’s a lowball trade offer. But I don’t know that the Texans are going to jump to give him away for nothing…

On 8/9/2021 at 12:11 PM, oldschool said:

I don't buy these eagles rumors right now. Watson is radioactive with the massage therapists shit. Can you imagine a team mortgaging their future only to have Watson suspended by the NFL for a year or more? Not mention if this leads to criminal charges? 

The Eagles were apparently looking for somebody. They just traded for Minshew. It's possible they could have been inquiring about Watson, but the Texans were (shock, awe, SURPRISE) were unreasonable in their asking price.

1 minute ago, socaltitan said:

The Dolphins could've made it a lot easier on themselves if they just picked Herbert last year.

I think Flores is a good coach. I would question their FO. First, they trade Tannehill for peanuts. I'm eternally grateful to them for their stupidity. Great for us, a stupid move by them. Then they take Tua over Herbert who went one pick later. Now a year later they might trade for Watson. Great talent, but major baggage. They've not handled the QB position very well.

Definitely going to be interesting to see if Miami gives up Tua as well.

59 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

The Dolphins could've made it a lot easier on themselves if they just picked Herbert last year.

I think Flores is a good coach. I would question their FO. First, they trade Tannehill for peanuts. I'm eternally grateful to them for their stupidity. Great for us, a stupid move by them. Then they take Tua over Herbert who went one pick later. Now a year later they might trade for Watson. Great talent, but major baggage. They've not handled the QB position very well.

They haven't handled the QB position very well since 1984+. They had arguably one of the greatest QBs of all time for 15+ years and squandered his entire time there with not-good-enough to shitty team building. And they haven't drafted a QB worth a damn since Marino, except for Tannehill, and you already covered that situation.

The strange thing is they've actually had a number of decent to pretty good teams over both Marino's career and after. Idk wtf their deal is, but it'd be just like them to trade Tua right before the season starts just after drafting his college teammate and letting them build chemistry through OTAs and training camp for a guy who has a world of shit-cloud hanging right over his head.

Dumb fuckers.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

• TitansGuru changed the title to Texans now willing to trade Deshaun Watson. Update: No Criminal Charges.