Bowen officially named DC

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is there a more undeserving DC in the NFL? Look up Bowen's resume. He's a hanger on. Fuck Vrabel and his ego. It will be his downfall.

There is a huge difference from having a list of qualified people you have worked with and would work with again and going full on entourage like Vrabel has with Bowen. Bowen hasn't gotten anything do

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ctm said:

If he has another off season like 2020, I'll be the first in line calling for his head.

Why wait.  Get rid of him now.  Get someone from the Seahawks FO installed ASAP.

2 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

I don't even blame just the 2020 offseason. The 2020 offseason is partly due to only being able to draft 4on't f players in 2018. 

Don't forget Kevin Dodd who is the closest thing to a blown 1st rounder as you can get.

All I know is if you don’t bring any pressure and don’t blitz you’re not going to win. The chiefs and Bucs bring rushers off the edge on blitzing downs. Blitzing is starting to  work more because more and more teams are running 4-5 wide outs and having less blockers in. The game is changing and worrying about being beaten over the top shouldn’t be the concern, the concern is allowing drives to extend on 3rd down 

1 minute ago, nine said:

Vrabel obviously didn’t make this move in a vacuum;  JRob was obviously involved in the decision and signed off on it.  

But this clearly shows they’re convinced that  last year’s defensive failures were due to the individual players...which comes down to personnel decisions, injuries, and depth.  

There’s not much they can do about injuries...we can only assume JRob is re-evaluating his methods and decision-making process based on last year’s results.   We’ll see what happens.  

I find it interesting that when Kevin Dodd got drafted, a scout got fired and JRob said that they need to do a better job. When Wilson got drafted.....zilch.