Ravens Week - Wild Card Weekend

Jonboy

1 minute ago, japan said:

Remember when this POS hoped we would lose by 50 to KC last year so that we could fire Vrabel. F this guy. Biggest POS on the board. 

If we do pull out a win, we're likely on our way back to KC.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've went back and forth thinking about this game and I honestly think it's a toss up.    I think it's real simple, the Titans have to force Lamar Jackson to win the game throwing the ball.

All this whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth is so pathetic from the Giants org and their fans.    You won 6 games you entitled bastards, if you wanted to be in the playoffs maybe you cou

Ravens fans were drunk off that winning streak that we had heading into the playoffs last year.  Every ball bounced our way for 12 straight games.  Were we humbled after the playoff loss......Absolute

Posted Images

I honestly think some of this is just good trolling or setting the bar so low that you are not disappointed by a loss.

Odd but whatever.......

Bottom line is that the Titans have been fun to watch and they are capable of making a run if they bring their A game.  Now I can make that case for almost every team in the playoffs - just the way the NFL is and especially with the Covid restrictions on fans.

6 hours ago, Ratbird said:

Ravens fans were drunk off that winning streak that we had heading into the playoffs last year.  Every ball bounced our way for 12 straight games.  Were we humbled after the playoff loss......Absolutely!  We've never experienced a team like that in our history,  For years we rooted for field position and field goals.  It was weird having an offense that could actually put up Touchdowns.  Its a game......anything can happen and no one is invincible.......even the Chiefs.

That being said.  If the Ravens want to win...they must win the turnover battle.

The Ravens literally spent their offseason with the Titans in mind.  They got more stout on the defensive front.  And drafted more athletic LB's.   I'm looking forward to seeing Henry go up against a healthy Ravens front 7.  I'm still not sure they can stop him (isnt possible).  My fear is what happens when he gets to the second level.  Cheers.   Roast me.

No roasting.  This is what playoff football is about.  Intensity and dislike between two teams with similarities of being tough nosed and disciplined.  Both teams will lay it all on the line.  It'll be decided by big plays, turnovers, red zone stops and ST (hopefully not).  It's always fun to play the Ravens because there is so much history between the two teams (even though they're not in the same division anymore).  It's hard to put into words.

Unlike other fans from other teams, you've been fair (Titans fan disagree with you on Lamar).  Since you mention this, has the BAL S play been improved from last year.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic