Trade Deadline Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

21 minutes ago, rns90 said:

2 Firsts is like QB country.  Or a all pro type player like Jamal Adams.  I'm pretty sure they'd trade him for a 2nd rounder, maybe late first.  At this point where he was drafted is irrelevant.

They can ask for 2 firsts.  But they'll settle for something (if traded) far less.

Yeah, I could see them going for a first rounder, and he'd be worth it too. I'm just not sure if we need to spend a first rounder for a 5T when we have Simmons on board. We're gonna need to reload at WR and CB this coming year and could still use an edge even if Clowney is retained. 

I also doubt he'll take too kindly to lots of two gapping duty, which he'd have to do here. 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear Josh Norman is still floating around...

Holy shit, the fake Mariota is a conservative LMAO!!!!! You can't be bad at trolling AND politics. Pick a struggle my guy. 

I think it's funny the troll account got worked up over that comment.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

?????

Probably not that significant, because if they truly want to trade him and can't find a suitor it would just sour the relationship even more doing that voided his guarantees.  I still highly doubt they are serious about trading him, but Thomas clearly isn't happy.

Michael Thomas is an Ohio State guy and Vrabel knows him very well. 

Would be awesome to acquire him, but seems like fantasyland. 

At the same time, the position just isn't worth as much in our offense, and hard to justify 20-22M cap numbers for the position. 

Edited by tgo

Just playing along with the dream/fantasy trade of Michael Thomas.

If the Titans were to trade for MT and give a future 1st rounder. Plus paying his high dollar contract. This would mean we would not be bringing back Corey Davis next year. The Titans would not have to pay AJ Brown for another 2 years. Would having Thomas impair the growth of AJ Brown as he seems destined for all pro future career path? Are there enough balls to keep both of them happy?

I meaning having two potential all pro WRs is something that appeals to me. If they could resign Jonnu even better.

I would trade a future 1st for Michael Thomas. Not sure what New Orleans would want for him?

Thomas sounds good in fantasyland. Don't think this has a very realistic chance at all of happening. 

When a team is willing to potentially trade a great player like Michael Thomas who is young, there's always the question of why. Makes me think there's stuff about him we don't know about.

Edited by socaltitan

Kansas City signing Bell may be the worst signing in memory. Steelers are a far better team after purging the twin towers of cancer, Bell and Brown, from their locker room. The Steelers offensive front line made Bell and he proved he's pretty useless during his over paid time with the Jets - and no more needs to be said about Brown. Can't for the life of me see how the Chiefs improve by bringing a self important, me only, cancer into the locker room makes them better positioned to make another run at the Super Bowl. In a backhanded way, it helps Steelers by making KC less of a power. If Bell helps the Chiefs, I'll be astonished.

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon

Some discussion on Darnold/Ryan here and how its unlikely either gets moved before the trade deadline.

Another interesting little bit from Albert Breer he put the spotlight on Ballard and the Colts about making a massive trade up in the 2021 Draft to get their QB of the future.