Titans Suspend In Person Activities After 8 COVID Positives

IrishTitansFan

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoever complained about the Titans not getting enough media attention...this is all YOUR fault! 

Pees definitely made the right decision to retire. 

Posted Images

I'm listening to 104.5 right now.  This is where Nashville fails as a professional sports city.  They are right now providing a scouting report on the Missouri Tigers.  Seriously??? Huge news just broke on the Titans and we are discussing the Missouri Tigers?  Come on now.

Just now, Makaveli said:

This sucks ?. Even if it's false positives it takes away valuable time to prepare for Pittsburgh.

I suspect this will lead to season ending - how can it not.  It means the league's virus plans and preparations do not work. 

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I'm listening to 104.5 right now.  This is where Nashville fails as a professional sports city.  They are right now providing a scouting report on the Missouri Tigers.  Seriously??? Huge news just broke on the Titans and we are discussing the Missouri Tigers?  Come on now.

Lol pretty much. 

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

It's almost like the town doesn't even have an NFL team.

Which is quite the coincidence since the town might not have an NFL team soon.

6 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Im not defending them but, how much more do you want...

Team has covid, we dont know who, let's talk Mizzou.

Edited by TitansAB

• Jonboy unpinned this topic