Titans Suspend In Person Activities After 8 COVID Positives

IrishTitansFan

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoever complained about the Titans not getting enough media attention...this is all YOUR fault! 

Pees definitely made the right decision to retire. 

Posted Images

I can think of at least three instances that teams have had to take early byes due to situations out of their control.  The Patriots/Dolphins had to take a week 1 bye in 1992 due to Hurricane Andrew.  Note the Dolphins survived that and hosted the AFC Championship game.  The Ravens/Texans had to take a week 2 bye in 2008 due to a storm in Houston and the Bengals ended up having to change their bye week to get that game in.  Note the Ravens survived that and went to the AFC Championship game.  And a couple years ago the Bucs/Dolphins had to take a week 1 bye due to a hurricane.

Edited by scine09

I said in the beginning this isn’t going to work. NBA was close contact support with guys sweating, breathing, bumping into each other but they made it work with the bubble. Baseball survived NHL made it football is not. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I said in the beginning this isn’t going to work. NBA was close contact support with guys sweating, breathing, bumping into each other but they made it work with the bubble. Baseball survived NHL made it football is not. 

They should have attempted some sort of bubble. I get that it’s difficult with so many teams playing at the same time, but all of the travel for away games players are bound to test positive at some point. 

no positive tests in Minnesota so it seems more likely imo that the positives were players who didn’t play.

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

They should have attempted some sort of bubble. I get that it’s difficult with so many teams playing at the same time, but all of the travel for away games players are bound to test positive at some point. 

Bubble may not work for the NFL like other sports, but at least create one for the teams at their training facilities. Players, coaches and critical personnel live there and train through the season with strict visitation. When traveling, enforce restrictions on who can be on board of bus/plane. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic