So Why Jon?

SuperTitanic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here kids, the "short-bus-version."   How can you expect to get back to the conference championship with this lineup (especially if the injury bug attacks)?   Tannehill           

Everyone remember this guy thought we should have signed Tom Brady and then franchised Mariota. 

Posted Images

You can at worst insert Harris/Jernigan on the DL and best case Clowney

your question mark at DB is either Hooker, Diggs, Gladney, Jaylen Johnson, Noah, AJ Terrell or AJ Green in the draft. 

at RB I can see it either being Taylor, Swift, Dobbins. McFarland, Moss or Vaughn

There is also a real chance someone like Reagor or Mims or Claypool/Pittman are Titans in round 2/3

I also expect a TE in round 5 like Harrison Bryant

If you want to get really technical you can say we got Tannehill for 3 years and 47 million and a 4th rounder. 

that would include the compensation we gave up for him last year and the 2 million we paid him plus the first two years of his extension that are guaranteed. 

I may have next years cap hit less than his actual. 

so I’m the grand scheme of things his salary overall from the day he walked in the building and through the next two years is quite impressive. 

16 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Franchise tag would be 26.8M And Tannehills cap hit this year is 22.5

The off setting number could have been an $8-10 million signing bonus which would be debuted from the totality of annual contract. Under the new CBA deal for resigning veteran quarterbacks with four or more years of service in the NFL. Either way, creative signings and cap savings are subject to the talents of franchise general managers. On a side note: Are you really happy swapping Casey for Beasley? Could've had both players on the defensive side of the ball for at least the 2020 season and still have cap room.