Browns Sign Conklin

Jonboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, shockingly cheap and low risk deal. 14M per year APY.    Obviously the Titans didn't want him back. 

I think in one of the pressers at the end of the year, someone asked about improving the offensive line. Vrabel said something like: "Well we definitely can't spend anymore money on it." 

Conklin is from Michigan. Also I'm so tired of Nashville citizens thinking the rest of the country is dogshit. Guess what, Conkkin is going to live in an upscale neighborhood you couldn't even gain ac

Just now, tgo said:

Wow, shockingly cheap and low risk deal. 14M per year APY. 

Obviously the Titans didn't want him back. 

Titans were not going to pay him that kind of APY as a RT IMO with Lewan and Saffold already on big deals.

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I suspect it's about his pass rush vulnerabilities as well as not a great fit for zone blocking just from a player trait perspective, as I have discussed before. 

Or they just point blank needed the money elsewhere. 

I think in one of the pressers at the end of the year, someone asked about improving the offensive line. Vrabel said something like: "Well we definitely can't spend anymore money on it."