• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look-in at Corey Davis.   

I feel bad now that it happened.  

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

It's weird because ever since they didn't extend him, traded for RT and then it also came out that they wouldn't even talk extension until after this year... the writing was on the wall.

I guess there are a lot of more casual fans who don't pay attention or think about things. Maybe just denial?

Denial.  On here, we had a ton of people insisting Mariota had the entire year to play if healthy.  Even media people.

It was obvious from the day they traded for Tannehill that he was a hedge for Mariota if he played poorly just as much as if he got hurt. 

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

Denial.  On here, we had a ton of people insisting Mariota had the entire year to play if healthy.  Even media people.

It was obvious from the day they traded for Tannehill that he was a hedge for Mariota if he played poorly just as much as if he got hurt. 

Absolutely. He just couldn't come out and say it.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

All you need to know about Mariota is that Denver stole a Pees play and only rushed 2. Pees does it as a counter move though. Denver did it as a trap. 

It wasn't a bad idea on Denver's part.  That left the Titans' 4 receivers and Marcus trying to find an opening in a 9 player secondary.

No QB finds a receiver in a secondary that crowded.

I still can't believe no Titan took off and ran downfield.

If there was ever a play to go off-script that was it.

So amusing hearing Teresa Walker, McCormick, Rexrode on radio today so butt hurt about the QB change. 

Criticizing Robinson's draft picks and FA signings, totally oblivious to what the real problems are on this team as if personnel is some major issue. These people are epicly stupid and prove why the only writers worth paying attention to are Wyatt, Kuharsky, Davenport. 

Edited by tgo

12 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

It wasn't a bad idea on Denver's part.  That left the Titans' 4 receivers and Marcus trying to find an opening in a 9 player secondary.

No QB finds a receiver in a secondary that crowded.

I still can't believe no Titan took off and ran downfield.

If there was ever a play to go off-script that was it.

And if ever there was a play for a QB to sit in the pocket, that was it. 

I’ve never seen such a out pour of support for a guy that was playing so badly. Just goes to show you being quiet and nice makes people feel sorry for you. If this was Baker Mayfield people wouldn’t be out here “crying” for him. Unbelievable 

Edited by Stan

31 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Shocking.

The difference in RT versus MM  "He gets the ball out of his hand"  LOL

Bam. I've long suspected AAS is the one that dictated Mariota be given extra chances to show he could be the guy. 

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

After his poor preseason, most said he had 4-8 games to prove himself before Tannehill replaced him.