• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look-in at Corey Davis.   

I feel bad now that it happened.  

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, tgo said:

So amusing hearing Teresa Walker, McCormick, Rexrode on radio today so butt hurt about the QB change. 

Criticizing Robinson's draft picks and FA signings, totally oblivious to what the real problems are on this team as if personnel is some major issue. These people are epicly stupid and prove why the only writers worth paying attention to are Wyatt, Kuharsky, Davenport. 

Wyatt?

24 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Bam. I've long suspected AAS is the one that dictated Mariota be given extra chances to show he could be the guy. 

But, I expect if any team is deciding to move on from their highly drafted 'franchise' QB, they are going to consult with the owner.

Edited by japan

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Wyatt?

Yeah, with Wyatt you can sometimes read between the lines about what the team is thinking on an issue. For instance, it was pretty clear what was coming based on Wyatt's radio interview yesterday afternoon. 

Just now, tgo said:

Yeah, with Wyatt you can sometimes read between the lines about what the team is thinking on an issue. For instance, it was pretty clear what was coming based on Wyatt's radio interview yesterday afternoon. 

I guess, but he's basically Baghdad Bob.

3 minutes ago, enigma said:

So...I'm curious...how do those "retards" differ than those who think the Titan's offensive woes are just at the QB spot...lol!

There's nobody on here that thinks everything was solely Mariota's fault despite that being a playbook take by the fan boys.  At the same time, it's absolutely undeniable that Mariota was playing a huge part in the offensive issues whether it be holding the ball too long, running into pressure, not throwing into NFL open windows, or missing NFL 101 passes.  It's also going to be interesting to see what personnel groupings and play calling differences are there when everything else is the same besides the QB.....

We know why.

I am friends with the head of janitorial services for the Titans.  He said his staff is overjoyed with this move.  Now they can put the trash cans, in the main QB film room, back against the walls.  He said that when Mariota was in the main QB film room, my friend's staff had a big dilemma - either leave trash cans out, near the middle of the QB room or have the room littered with trash because Mariota just could not throw his trash to the trash cans when they were against the walls.  

Edited by 9 Nines

14 minutes ago, enigma said:

So...I'm curious...how do those "retards" differ than those who think the Titan's offensive woes are just at the QB spot...lol!

Strawman.  

The Titan's woes may not end at the QB, but the begin there. 

Hasn’t been a good week for the posters claiming Vrabel would stick with Mariota or that Mariota would retire immediately following the season...

Marcus Mariota: This isn’t going to bring me down or end my career
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/16/marcus-mariota-this-isnt-going-to-bring-me-down-or-end-my-career/

Edited by japan

I have a feeling we're gonna see a lot more passing yards but with more turnovers and the same amount of sacks, ultimately producing very similar results. 

The nightmare would be a net offensive output that goes from scoring 0 net points to negative net points from turnovers. The dream would be actually scoring more TDs overall along the way. Most likely the kicking game will become even more of a focus point, which is a bit concerning this season in the absence of Succop. 

Overall It might make fans feel better to lose by 14 points when the score is 35-21 and you're chucking the rock around, but its still losing by 14 points at the end of the day. 

3 minutes ago, japan said:

Hasn’t been a good week for the posters claiming Vrabel would stick with Mariota or that Mariota would retire immediately following the season...

Marcus Mariota: This isn’t going to bring me down or end my career
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/16/marcus-mariota-this-isnt-going-to-bring-me-down-or-end-my-career/

That's easy to say now.  I'm sure he's trying to make the best of it and stay engaged because he's a snap away from being back in there.

The real question will be what happens with him in the FA market assuming he doesn't play again or comes in and plays like he was.  Will he want to be a clear backup making a couple of million per year?   What does Hroniss want?  These are life choices.

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

That's easy to say now.  I'm sure he's trying to make the best of it and stay engaged because he's a snap away from being back in there.

The real question will be what happens with him in the FA market assuming he doesn't play again or comes in and plays like he was.  Will he want to be a clear backup making a couple of million per year?   What does Hroniss want?  These are life choices.

The Grassu jokes never get old.