Really Disappointed in Vrabel

scine09

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look, I understand that there's going to be the normal overreaction threads to today's debacle.  But my goodness how many just bad decisions is he going to make?  In week 2 I thought he did a terrible

He needs to come off the cocky high horse too   He ain't done squat and needs to stop being so condescending   Buddy you ain't even done squat 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RasKass said:

I don't know what to think about Vrabel so early in his coaching campaign...However, I felt we should have kept mularkey after we won that playoff game. I know some will disagree & think that I'm saying this because we loss. But I felt like that when it happened. But I felt it was kind of dumb to get rid of a coach who seem to be getting momentum with this team. 

We gave him the chance to return with new offensive assistants. He refused. 

9 minutes ago, RasKass said:

I don't know what to think about Vrabel so early in his coaching campaign...However, I felt we should have kept mularkey after we won that playoff game. I know some will disagree & think that I'm saying this because we loss. But I felt like that when it happened. But I felt it was kind of dumb to get rid of a coach who seem to be getting momentum with this team. 

Mularkey got fired because he wouldn't replace Robiskie.

His stubbornness is legendary.

Just now, Titans279 said:

Twitter is already starting to call of him to be fired.

Vrabel and JRob are a package deal at this point so these people are essentially calling for a complete reboot

Not true. A lot of GMs get two HC hires. Jrob may need to take his second swing at hiring one soon.

He’s a dumb jock. Guy has no situational awareness. Takes risks when he shouldn’t and doesn’t take risks when he should.

The guy was nowhere near close to being qualified to be an NFL HC. Only two years as a NFL coach and one as a middling DC. 

We should’ve kept Mularkey. Remember the guy that took us to the playoffs where we won a game at Arrowhead!