Week 1: Titans @ Browns Game Thread

Jonboy

39 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

even though I hate most of you guys...I still love you (except for the non-titan fans lingering for whatever reason)

go titans baby!!

I like Vrabel in situations like this...everything is kind of a cluster fuck and it's week 1

love to see him just figure it out and get out with a win and get on the plane....or bus

couple kiss GIFWe know.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So far Smith looks more qualified as an OC than LaFleur did.    Excited for the rest of the season to see what he does. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Not even being a homer, idk how a solid ass Titans team is just slept on. As a whole team they are very disciplined. Don’t commit many errors. They aren’t some easy beat.

The browns have made sexy moves, Titans are ignored by national media. Good thing the titans players don’t care what the media thinks. Delanie looks and sounds like a man ready to kill someone. 

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

I will see that the hype is coming from the media and fans, not the Browns team.  There's no evidence that they are living off of the press clippings and think they can just show up and win.

They are focused, but sadly they are still  "da Browns"

They will find a way to fuck up.

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Nothing in today's game would surprise me. We just don't know enough about either team imo

If I had to bet I'd bet Browns but with little confidence 

totally agree....  in my straight up pickem league, I picked Browns, but could easily see Titans winning.  Team that get hyped up like the Browns disappoint often.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic