Baker Mayfield: "I can't believe the Giants drafted Daniel Jones"

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God, I hate this cunt. I hope the Titans intercept him 4 times and sack his ass 4+ times

Is that something worth bragging about?   "Hey guys.  See that pile of shit over there?  I OWN THAT."

Loose cannon. This won't be the last or worst thing he says. 

Baker is the brashest franchise QB we've ever seen. He says things Joe Namath wouldn't have dreamed of. This league won't tolerate a diva QB for long. The QB fraternity won't be down for this, either. Breaking some unwritten rules of professionalism. The media is going to squeeze out every controversial statement they can. Once he has a bit more success he'll become public enemy #1 to NFL fans, excluding the dawg pound. I personally can't wait to watch him crash and burn because of his persona, regardless of when it happens.

Edited by titaninpgh

You know... he might be right, although Jones has looked pretty decent so far in preseason. But comments like these tend to come back to haunt you.

Mayfield may wind up being a great QB, but that jack ass really needs to STFU. The Heisman trophy isn't a winning lottery ticket. They're both NFL QBs now. They've both got a lot to prove.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I love this guy

He's entertaining at least. Manziel was a loose cannon too but he couldn't play for shit, which makes it less entertaining.

As long as he backs up his sack on the field people won't give too much of a shit. Browns fans at least. But let him fuck up a few times and cost the Browns some games and it'll wear razor thin real fast.

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

He's entertaining at least. Manziel was a loose cannon too but he couldn't play for shit, which makes it less entertaining.

As long as he backs up his sack on the field people won't give too much of a shit. Browns fans at least. But let him fuck up a few times and cost the Browns some games and it'll wear razor thin real fast.

If it turns south, he's going to get killed in the media and on social media.  Saying that, if he plays like a stud it's a whole new level of being the man.  He'll own Cleveland and be the new face of the NFL.