Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I bet Evans breaks out in a big way 

It looked as if the game really slowed down for Evans over the second half of his rookie season...and they hardly used him at all as a pass rusher.  

I see Evans having a breakout season similar to what Jayon Brown did last year...and Jayon could easily end up in the Pro Bowl.

Evans/Brown/Woodyard might very well be the most talented and fearsome ILB corps in the NFL. 

7 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Apparently some season ticket holders were invited to watch today's final OTA practice, there is a report over on Titans Reddit, with a few observations.

Seems AJ Brown was on the sideline watching practice but not participating, Conklin was sighted in the weight room during practice, apparently both Mariota and the 1st team offense and Tannehill and the 2nd team offense were running a tonne of read option plays.

A ton of read option? Bleh.

15 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Yea, nothing wrong with that. 

Tell OM, he keeps using it as a dig on Marcus's QB skills for some reason while it makes up most of his favorite QB's passing offense.

32 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I'm in the camp that Mariota does need to step up but I'm not making that my new religion like Oman.  Last year could have been a breakthrough year but Walker getting hurt and not having a quality slot WR or outside guy who can produce obviously hurt the new system.  I think we will see something better this year from Mariota but he has to show me.  OMan has a Mariota doll he puts pins into each night while chanting to his Mail Gods. 

hes not saying mariota needs to step up. he's saying mariota is done and needs to be traded for picks right now.. and thinks we'd be lucky to get any pick. 

he's coocoo

Edited by titanruss

• Jonboy unpinned this topic