(Special Counsel: Not accurate) BuzzFeed: Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress

pamo9

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I truly feel bad for goodhearted Republicans who were hoping he wouldn't just be out to use the party and their support for his personal gain.                 

He must be impeached. 

Earlier today, I was wondering if he would make a trip to Mar-a-Lago. Especially knowing the Coast Guard is not getting paid and when he's in Mar a Lago, the CG is having to protect both shores and monitoring for low flying aircrafts. I guess she couldn't just go to New York for the weekend. Have to get away from the cold weather.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coast-guard-faces-growing-costs-for-protecting-trumps-mar-a-lago/2017/04/12/6bf3b3a8-1f96-11e7-a0a7-8b2a45e3dc84_story.html?utm_term=.40c2906cee3d

37 minutes ago, pamo9 said:

It is not just Cohen's word.  Mueller has testimony from multiple people at Trump Organization, recorded phone calls, emails, and other correspondence.  I guess it will be like Manafort - boxes of evidence. 

32 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

His cultists still won’t flip on him. 

Probably doesn't matter what his supporters think anymore. 

We're getting into the territory now where he'll either resign in exchange for a pardon or he'll face charges once his term is over. 

There's no reasonable plausible deniability left. 

2 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

His cultists still won’t flip on him. 

Qultists.  It's a distinction.  Tux and Ben have been absent lately.  I assume Ben's mom has kicked him out of the basement again.  Tux?  He may be having a crisis.  

Sox and Little Earl are waiting for talking points.

Rolltide is looking for a way to make it about race. 

Edited by Rogue

William Barr was asked multiple times whether or not the president getting a witness to lie to congress was worthy of indictment and he answered yes every time. I can't believe it was a coincidence he was asked that. 

Texts, E-mails and other documents back up the allegations. 

I'd guess the House starts impeachment over this alone.